19. Empty Promises

Hi besties, I wanted to start by saying that I love you all so much and that I'm so shocked and incredibly grateful to have hit 200K like what how. Thank you for the ongoing support you've showed this story, your guys' comments have made me want to never stop writing it (not that we're anywhere NEAR the end). Anyways besides that, I made an Instagram @acciocedricsdeadbody. Let me know if you have any suggestions to what you'd guys would want to see on there. 

Song for this chapter ~ Save Your Tears by The Weeknd

Calista's POV

Having let the next few weeks pass without mentioning the letter to George, things had been relatively normal between us. As much as I wanted to confront him about it and have him admit what he had done, the only thing on my mind was making sure I was enough for him—that he didn't need to rely on anyone else but me. Although I had kept my composure and refrained from getting agitated over the letter he had written, on occasion I would slip and let show that something was bothering me; however, it would quickly leave George's mind.

As I now looked up from where I lay in bed, the dorm room empty besides George and I, I realized that hours had passed since I had awoken—it was now past noon. Seeing this, I thought it'd be best that I finally wake him up from his slumber, giving him a small nudge across his shoulder while I began to sit up on the bed.

"George, wake up," I said, before gaining an annoyed grunt from him as he buried his face further into his pillow.

I let out a sigh before turning around to the nightstand next to me where George's wand rested, now grabbing and pointing it towards the bedroom door, and casting both the silencing and locking spell before placing it back down. He had now turned over once more, this time lying flat on his back with his arms stretched out over his head.

Gazing down at his bare chest, my eyes wandered down and lingered on his prominent v-line, his trousers hanging exceptionally low on his hips.

"George," I spoke gently, lowering my head to his neck and allowing my lips to softly graze his jawline before he began to stir again. "Wake up."

As his eyes began to open while he stretched out all four of his limbs, I continued to place teasing kisses along his jawline, my hand beginning to trail down his bare torso.

"Good morning," I whispered, my hand now reaching his crotch where I subtly grazed my hand over him, knowing that he would be extra sensitive this time of the morning. Within seconds, a tent formed beneath his joggers, causing me to bite down on my lip with a small smirk on my face.

"Shit, sorry," he spoke with a raspy voice, his hand reaching down to cover his growing hard-on before I gently pushed it off and began to rub his large shaft with slow movements.

"Let me take care of it," I said, continuing to palm him through his trousers, receiving a small moan from him. "That's what I'm here for."

As I sat up on my knees, crawling to sit in between his legs, I slowly pulled at the drawstring of his joggers, teasing him with how slow I was undoing them. Grabbing onto his waistband, I began to inch the trousers down along with his boxers, his fully erect length now springing out as I pulled the fabric down to his thighs.

I peered down at it, taking notice of his engorged veins and the droplets of precum that now dripped down his pink tip. I wrapped my hand around the head of his dick, spreading his release with my thumb and beginning to twist with a gentle motion, drawing a loud groan from him now.

"You're so eager already," I teased, both my hands now slowly beginning to pump his shaft, feeling it throb beneath my touch. As I continued to sit on my knees with my legs tucked underneath, I lowered my face down to his cock, letting a stream of spit slide down onto it all while gazing at him with doe eyes.