Fix

"She's not answering my calls, Suri. I have been trying to call her and text her since what happened, but she's ignoring me." Seungmin said, resting his head between his hands. He was a mess since what happened, and although things were okay now, after Euntae fixed everything, but still the Youngsoon wasn't back to normal. "The hate even stopped."

"Have you tried to go to her house?"

"I'm scared to go there." Suri sighed, looking at Seungmin's state, annoyed. She never saw him like this, he was never like this and she knew that she had to do something about it sooner or later.

-- 

She wasn't sure what she was going to say or do, as she stood in front of the apartment's door, ringing the bell, waiting for someone to opem. She didn't know what she had in mind, but she knew that she had to help Seungmin with this. She also wanted to understand what the other girl was thinking of. A moment later, the door opened and the same girl she saw in the pictures with Seungmin was now standing in front of her, but the smile that was on her face wasn't there anymore, and her state was even almost as worst as Seungmin.

"Hey." Suri waved shyly, locking eyes with the shocked girl in front of her. "Can I come in?" The girl nodded her head, quickly, letting Suri in.

"I'm sorry that I suddenly just came." Suri said, and the girl only shook her head smiling softly at her. They both sat down on the couch, awkwardly.

"Do you want to drink anything?" The girl finally said, and Suri smiled at her, shaking her head softly.

"I guess you know why I'm here today."

"Is he with you?" Suri shook her head.

"He didn't want to make you uncomfortable. I'm so sorry about what happened, I know the comments were the best thing ever." The girl stayed silent and Suri was sure that she wasn't going to say anything at the moment. "Seungmin is a mess."

"I don't want him to feel this way."

"I know that you don't, and I know its not your fault, I also know that you're really scared too. I have been there before, but you do realize that running away won't fix anything?" The room was silent for a few minutes, until Youngsoon finally decided to speak.

"How do you deal with it?" 

"The hate? In the beginning it was scary. When I was first announced as part of Stray kids, people called me names because I was in a boy group, and whenever I hung out with any of the boys the hate would just grow. I started to ignore them and just focus on people supporting me, because who cares, they don't know me. The real me, and the boys were beside me and that was enough. Same goes when I started dating Jeno, you just get used to it. People are going to hate you no matter what you do, they'll just judge you. As long as you believe in yourself and you trust yourself then fuck everyone else." Again silence filled the room and it wasn't like Suri was done talking. "Do you care about Seungmin?" The girl didn't even think twice, before nodding her head quickly.

"I really do. He's really nice to me and he makes me so happy all the time, I hate myself that I'm letting the hate ruin what is between us, but its so hard, and I don't think he cares about me anymore."

"Youngsoon, why do you think I'm here today? The guy is a mess, and he misses you. I have never seen Seungmin like this before, specially with a girl. You wanna know how I actually know that he's head over heals for you? Not only because he told me and he can't stop talking about you, but actually because you just said that he's nice to you and Seungmin is not nice to anyone, so you're probably special." Youngsoon laughed, causing Suri to smile at her.

"You think we can fix things?"

"I'm sure of it. I'm not sure if you can tell or not, but my phone has been buzzing nonstop since I arrived. Its him. His dying to know your answer."

"I-I'll call him." Suri squealed, causing Youngsoon to laugh once again. Suri wrapped her arms around the girl causing her to laugh too, hugging her back.

"Thank you." Suri said, pulling away from the girl. "By the way, how many kids are you planning to have?"

"Excuse me?"