5. Drama

I roam through Shawns crowded living room. It's filled with warm brown and creme tones, though right now the red cups scattered everywhere are the focal point. Rap music is blasting through the house. Most people are either dancing (looking like idiots) or making out. I roll my eyes every five seconds. Could my life be any more like a stupid teen movie? 

None of the guys are here yet. They went to get more beer for the party. 

I pour myself yet another one. I don't remember how many I've had at this point. 

I look up as Loren walks in with her minions. I roll my eyes. Again. 

This might be a good time to tell Loren we're over, in case she didn't know yet. Should I tell her in person or text her? Which would be more painful? 

I scan the room. 

Oh.. I got it. I smirk as I get an evil idea.

I make my way over to Sidney, a girl who I know has had a crush on me for years. I never noticed but Shawn filled me in.

"Hey," I force an inviting smile. 

"H-hi." Her eyes grow wide in surprise. 

This might be the first time I've ever talked to her even though we share all these classes together. 

"Lame party, huh?" I make some small talk. 

I can feel Loren's eyes burning on me. Perfect.

"Y-yeah.. It's really boring.." She stammers as she plays with her sleeve. 

I lean in close.

"Wanna have some fun?" I say into her ear. 

I take a look at her face without moving away.

Her Bambi-eyes light up in surprise again. 

I'll take that as a yes. 

I grab her chin and pull her close. Then I kiss her as passionately as I can. 

"Oh my God.." I hear one of Loren's minions say. A lot of other people start saying similar things. All acting like they feel sorry for Loren but their voices drenched in the pleasure of the drama.

I pull away and Sidney's face is bright red.

I chuckle a little. She is quite cute. 

"You fucking jerk!" Loren screams, her voice all teary. 

The music gets turned down.

"Don't mind him, he's drunk!" One of her friends says. 

"Sober enough to tell you we're done." I say coldly.

"Oh my God!" Loren breaks out crying. Her minions immediately comfort her.

I snort. Of course her response would be 'Oh my God'. Can't say I'm surprised.

Then Shawn, Mikey, Evan and Jimmy come in. And soon after, to my dismay.. Aron. 

I clench my jaw. 

"What the hell is going on?" Shawn asks. 

"Sky cheated on Loren." Loren's friend gives me a disgusted look. 

"With Sidney." Another girl adds, giving her a snide look. 

"What?" Mikey looks hurt. What the hell is his deal?

Loren's friends help her sit down on the couch and hand her tissues as she continues sobbing like this is a theater. 

Someone turns the music back on and most people continue dancing or drinking.. Or gossiping.

The guys come up to me.