- 𝟎𝟎𝟓

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ ]
ᴘᴏᴠ [ 1ꜱᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚜 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐↳ 𝙻𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑

𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚜 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐
↳ 𝙻𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑

"bubby!" mook greeted me as i walked into the the house.

"wassup." i hugged her and she guided me to the kitchen.

"you don't got class this mornin?" mama asked me before kissing my cheek.

"no ma'am, just a afternoon class." i told her and sat down on a bar stool.

"morning second family!" rayne called out as she walked into the kitchen.

"hey ugly lil girl." pops said coming from the pantry.

"mr. k i don't know why you act as if you don't love me." she said before giving mama a hug and sitting between me and mook.

"i don't." pops shrugged.

"hurtful." she said placing her hand over her heart.

"talk ta god about it." he said and flicked her forehead before sitting down.

"tt mora nem comin over?" i asked pops who shrugged.

"ion know and i hope they don't, tired of feedin the needy." he joked.

"shut up." mama said and laughed, "it's always enough for everybody."

"i don't care, they got food a they own house. always eatin up my shit and sam can't come hea no mo." he said while shaking his head.

"and why not?" mama asked placing her hand on her hip.

"cause her and that ugly ass khalil ate all my cheezits." he told her.

"you literally have three more boxes in there." mama said holding her arm out towards the pantry and he shrugged.

"i wanted that one and it was the white cheddar ones." he said and mugged her.

"wiz i done told you stop talkin shit about me." tt sam said as she walked in with baby kj and khalil following.

"get out my house." he said looking at them.

"i thought you loved me man," khalil said and shook his head.

"why everybody think i love them? i just tolerate ya'll na go buy my shit back or get out my house." pops said and crossed his arms.