The Devil's Sons Shownus Desires

Nicole pov..
The club was pumping. Neon lights flashed in a blinding way.But when you're wasted you don't acknowledge those things. My friend Kim was dancing her heart out. And I was right there with her. Bumping and grinding my hips to the strains of Shakira's song. Aya stood laughing at our antics. Her smile was beautiful and I was glad that we had travelled to meet her. My life had been a rollercoaster since my turning. I was now a Fire Daemon. I was trained to fight like if it was a apocalypse. And I was so filthy really rich that I could buy the world. After all the training I was fit and fine. I was short still. But my body was curvy and fit. Kim was a bit taller than me and so slim and fit. Aya was our baby chic slightly chubby but with a sexy shape. We had dressed up for our evening. I wore a black lace mini dress. It was purely lace with strategically placed nude under lining. Kim wore a deep burgundy dress that were off her shoulders,slim cut and tight in a satiny soft material. Aya we had dressed up like a baby doll in a deep purple sweetheart cut dress that fell just below her knees in a princess skirt. Our hair were done simple. Light makeup and that was it. Head's had turned! As the night wore on my senses got a bit overloaded. There was something of the otherworldly nature around. I was a Empath as Thimber had told me. I could sense other supernatural being around me. Which is why my radar was up now. I looked around but saw nothing.  But still I was uneasy. Upstairs there was a huge glassed off office type area. I was fairly sure it was a two way mirror. And that the being I was sensing was there. Aya stumbled suddenly and my radar went off again. I looked at the time and saw it was three am.. I nodded to Kim and indicated we should leave. She came over and we directed Aya. We walked out and i stood looking for a taxi. We were staying at a hotel in the city of Marrakesh. It had taken days of begging and reassuring Aya parents we would take good care of her. Finally they had agreed. While searchings for a taxi I stopped abruptly. The power of an Alpha was strong. The pores on my body rose. I turned and saw a tall slim guy watching Aya as if she was his next meal. Kim instinctively moved closer to Aya. But Aya was fully entranced. Immediately I understood. They were mates. I smelt wolf.But something else mixed in. The Daemon in me bucked against the authority of the Demon before. Daemon were lesser beings in the realm of hell and mostly they lived around the edges of Purgatory. Demons ruled the Hell Realm. They were the Royalty of Hell. This man was obviously a Royal. He was pale and Asian looking. Dressed in a slim fitting suit that hugged his body. He had full lip's that glowed redly as if he had just drank blood. His face was angled and sharp. He looked dangerous with his deep intense gaze.
"Can I escort you ladies to your destination?" He murmured in a deep voice full of sin. I saw Aya shudder and even Kim seemed affected. If they were mates then i could not stop him so I capitulated. I was strong but not enough to take on a Royal Alpha. Against Kim wishes I agreed. Aya just followed in a daze. When we entered his.. none other than a stretch limo i brushed against him and the sparks that rushed through me made me over hyper. The ride was short and then we sent Aya off for a walk with him.
As soon as we got into our room Kim turned on me
"What in the actual fuck Nicole??!!!!
I sighed. I knew she would mad at me .
"He's a Werewolf Kim, he may be her mate. Aya is affected by him. And you can see he's imprinted on her."I answered tiredly. Kim had gone into the Realm of the Fae and had a experience. She as well had met her mate. But she had woken up in the human realm and it had been a mystery. The thing with Faery is that nothing happens until it should. She sat down and sighed.
"You do know how much trouble this is going to be right?" I nodded.
With supernatural beings you can't separate them from their mate's. It was impossible. Aya parents were the strictest and Aya was just 19. This was a collosal mess. I dropped into the couch and groaned. Just then the door opened and Aya walked in with the most magical expression on her face.
"Well well" said Kim. And I hushed her.
"Had a nice walk? I asked nonchalantly.
Aya dreamily nodded. Unable to hold it in I burst out laughing and Kim joined in. Aya looked at us annoyed. She got up and said
"I'm going to sleep you bishess!"and hurriedly left us. It was almost four am now we all went to wash up and go to bed.
............
Shownu.
Powerful wings beat the night air and a figure soared high in the sky. Dropping lightly on the roof of the huge Gothic looking hotel he huffed out a breath. It was blistering cold where he was coming from. Shownu was the eldest born to Lucifer. He was tall and built. His skin was a glowy Honey brown. Long legs and fit body. His eyes were a deep amber they were flecked in fire gold. He was a Black Dragon. One of the must vicious beasts. Shownu was the silent kind. He barley spoke but when he did his brothers and the ppl he dealt with heeded him. He had a quite vibe around him but not a easy one. It felt like he could explode anytime. Now he was striding through the hotel to find his brother. Hyungwon had called him and told him that he had found his mate. He had dropped his work and flew over in case there was trouble. When Jooheon had found his mate it had almost killed him. Now Jooheon and Kara lived happily in their estate. Kara had turned out to be a Dark Angel. She helped them with their duties. Shownu and his six brothers were all Demon mixed. Changkyun and Kihyun were vampires. Wonho and Minhyuk were Fae Kings. Jooheon was pure Dark Demon.Hyungwon was a Werewolf. And Shownu was a Dark Dragon. There one flaw was that When they found their mate they couldn't live without them. Which is why Shownu hoped he never found his. He didn't want to give up that part of himself. He hated being vulnerable. He would never let anyone have that much hold over him. He sensed his brother in a suite up ahead. That was surprising. But he phased into the room and saw his brother staring at a young woman with a intense gaze. She was pretty. Kinda chubby and cute. He saw his brother had already imprinted on her. He took his elbow in his hand and dragged him out of the room. But something distracted him. The scent of coconut and vanilla and chocolate and cinnamon. It filled his nostrils and overwhelmed him. MATE!! Echoed in his head and he was shocked to his core. His mate was somewhere in here. But his stubbornness tamped down on the urge to find her and he dragged Hyungwon out.
In Hyungwons office he could breathe again .
"Why are you in the room of our customers?!" He asked mildly.
"I was in my Mate's room excuse you hyung. Besides what are you doing Here?!"answered Hyungwon in a annoyed tone. His brother was the owner off four business in Marrakesh. The club Tantra and Hyatt Hotel were two of them. Here he went by the name Alexander Chae. He sat heavily down in a chair.
"Bro we have problems. Another Demon Lord has turned up on Earth.  They seem to think that we are vulnerable on earth for some reason. " Shownu scoffed.
Hyungwon laughed. For years they had been battling Demon Lords who wished to take over Hell from their father. None of them had succeeded but every now and then some popped up. They could take care of them but with mate's involved it was more dangerous. Again Shownu remembered the scent. He was doomed for sure. He knew he couldn't resist for much longer. He only hoped she was ready for him because he never did things halfway. ...
..........
Nicole...
Eyes as deep as a volcano lured me in. The smell of Wood, Earth and Smoke filled my nostrils and I inhaled deeply in my dream. An aching feeling of fullfillment wooshed through me. MATE echoed in my mind. I sighed in my sleep and turned over and hugged my pillow. I had no idea what was coming....