Part 86

The next morning was the wedding, George nudged me awake and I opened my eyes to see him in a suit minus the jacket seeing as it was a hot day.

"Morning." He smiled and continued brushing his teeth then peeked out the door.

"Ooo hurry up come on!" He giggled.

"What are you so excited about huh?" I asked as I got dressed into the black dress I wore for slughorns party, I had nothing else to wear for a wedding.

"Come on!!!" He was practically jumping up and down.

"Ok ok!" I smiled and brushed my hair putting it into a half up half down style and put on a little bit of makeup then my heels.

"Come" he grabbed my arm and dragged me down the stairs, we stopped behind a wall and he put his finger to my lips to shush me.

"Zip me up will you?" I heard ginnys voice and looked ahead to see Harry.

I gasped slightly and George put his hand over my mouth so I licked it and he grimaced and let go.

"It seems silly doesn't it? A wedding..given everything that's going on" she muttered.

She had a point though and I didn't rlly want to do this wedding after all, it hit me that I couldn't be here with Draco and dance with him or.... if we could have our own wedding one day.

"You ok?" George furrowed his brows and asked me while his toothbrush was in his mouth.

"Mhm just need some coffee" I whispered and lied.

"Well I made us some already just wait a second" he smirked and I nodded.

"Maybe that's the best reason to have it, Becuase of everything that's going on" Harry muttered back.

They both leaned in and kissed, near enough snogging.

"Now." George giggled and waddled over to the coffee and so did I, laughing a little as he handed me my coffee and I sipped it watching them.

George stuffed his toothbrush handle in his ear hole and I giggled a little louder causing Ginny to stop kissing Harry and look at us, Harry looked confused before he noticed us sipping coffee.

"Morning" we both spoke smirking into our cups and laughing.

George winked and I laughed harder as they separated and George gave Harry a knowing look.

He looked outside the window and put his cup down.

"God, come on" he dragged me outside making sure I had my wand which I did.

I stumbled a little in my heels as we walked in the grass until I stood between the twins and a large flopped tent.

"All together now!!! One... two.... three!" Arthur called from the other side and we all helped in lifting it up.

I seemed to be the only girl here meaning I didn't have to be dragged out but I was.

"How's it going from your end boys?!" Arthur called out.

"You dragged me out here for nothing." I hissed and George just shrugged and laughed.

"Brilliant!" The twins sarcastically said.

We stopped once it was up and finished.

George walked over to me and Fred as we saw the minister of magic walking towards the house.

"Bloody hell what's the minister of magic doing here?" George asked.

The minister looked over at us and pointed at me.