Chapter 15 (Before The Event Part 1)

In the living room,Y/N and Gojo yawns in sync while Nanami is reading newspaper.

Y/N sip (favorite drink) that Ayanami made for her while spacing out. Thinking what will happen when she burn the whole forest by using 'Rising Sun'.

"Sensei! Nanamin!Y/N-Chan!!"A ball of sunshine yelled the three people who are sitting on the couch name while a certain god of curses is doing bentos in the kitchen,knowing what you are going to do in the exchange event along with a certain cousin of yours.

"Let's hurry up and see everyone!"The white haired girl stare at her childhood friend who have sparkles in his eyes.

"So excited!So excited!"

"N/N"A certain curse call your name making you look at the male, ignoring the duo aka Gojo and Yuji.

Ayanami gave a thumb up to the girl. "Everything is okay. Stand by"

You gave thumb up back to Ayanami. "Roger''

Y/N look back to where Yuji and Gojo are and sigh. "I feel like those two are going to do something foolish"Y/N muttered not noticing that Nanami heard.

"Tell me about it"

*****

Currently you and Ayanami are with second years and Megumi.

"What!"Y/N and others look where the sound was coming from.

"Why are you all empty-handed?"It was Kugisaki who held a bag and a suitcase,looking surprise.

"Why are you doing with that luggage?"Panda pointed where the luggage that Kugisaki is carrying.

"What do you mean?We are going to Kyoto,right?Y/N-Chan?"Y/N look at the other side ignoring what Nobara ask to her.

"For the exchange event with our sister school in Kyoto?"The other first year girl added.

Y/N yawns a little bit. It seems that the side affect of her is starting to show now.

Y/N have unlimited of curse energy and she can use whatever she want but exchange with the amount of the curse energy she use. The more she will be sleepy even in the middle of the fight with the curse or eating. (Just like Nezuko from Demon Slayer)

If she use too much curse energy then she might sleep about days,weeks or even years.

That's why Ayanami sometimes have to carry her and make a limit that Y/N only can use her curse energy.

The curse is worried about the blue eyed girl when she over used her cursed energy.

"Do you want to sleep?"You hums while Ayanami carry you bridal style.

In matter of seconds, light snoring from Y/N can be heard. With this,she might sleep about one or two hours.

"I won't forgive you, Okkotsu Yuuta!!!Not that I've ever even met you!!"Nobara shouted while Maki lightly karate chop her junior head.

"Y/N is sleeping"

Maki noticed the certain group. "Oi. They are here"

"Oh,look. It's everyone from Tokyo together. You went out of your way to greet us? Disgusting"

-Jujutsu Tech,Kyoto Second Year,Zenin Mai-

"Okkotsu's not here"

-Jujutsu Tech,Kyoto Third Year,Toudou Aoi-

"Y/N!I brought the gift of Kyoto for you!Of course, there's none of RenRen!"

-Jujutsu Tech,Kyoto Second Year,Special Grade Jujutsu Sorcerer,Amon Mikoto-

"Shut up. Hurry up and hand over the Kyoto gift to us like him"Nobara pointed where Mikoto and Ayanami who carried sleeping you.

"Salmon"

"Who is that first year?She's scary"

-Jujutsu Tech,Kyoto Third Year,Nishimiya Momo-

"Nevermind Okkotsu being absent. We don't get why those things who disappeared are attending to this event"

-Jujutsu Tech, Kyoto Second Year, Ultimate Mechamaru-

"Oi,you damn robot"The certain blonde male who wore headphone called one of his friend name.

His amber eyes are turned into the dull one staring at the robot.

"Don't call my precious cousin,you damn thing. I will kill you before the event start" Mikoto hold his katana making a stance to unsheathed it.

You are his precious cousin so Mikoto is kinda overprotective of you. Even though,Mikoto and Ayanami don't be friends along with eachother.

Both of the are buddies when it comes to kill or hurt someone who hurt,say mean things to you.

Ayanami have the same expression like Mikoto have.

"Apologize to her or you all won't see the sunlight again the next day"Ayanami and Mikoto said in sync.

It's creepy to others mind.

"We're sorry about Mechamaru behavior. Please bare with my apology"

-Jujutsu Tech, Kyoto Third Year,Kamo Noritoshi-

Ayanami and Mikoto tch and look at the other side.

"Both are you. Please bare with our apologies"

-Jujutsu Tech,Kyoto Second Year,Miwa Kasumi-

"Okay now. Let's not fight amongst ourselves. Mikoto,please control your bloodlust"

-Jujutsu Tech, Semi-First Grade Jujutsu Sorcerer,Kyoto School leader,Iori Utahime-

"But Sensei. He is calling my cute cousin a thing and I won't forgive about that"Mikoto whined but his voice held venom.

"Where is that idoit?"Utahime look for a certain special grade sorcerer.

"Satoru's late"

"As if that idoit would ever show up on time"

"No one said 'idoit' refered to Gojo-Sensei"

"Sorry about the wait!"Speaking of the devil, there a certain silver haired male show up.

"Hey,hey,I see everyone's together. I went on a business trip overseas. So I'll now hand out souvenirs!"

"This is sudden"Panda spoke while Nobara added too.

"Isn't the souvenirs from him are fake except when he gave to Y/N-Chan?"

"Here. Kyoto get the souvenirs from a certain tribe. There is none for Utahime"

"I don't need one!!"

"And for everyone from Tokyo!We have this!"Gojo raised his left leg making a post.

"Over exicided adults are creepy"Nobara deadpans while the metal box open showing a certain vessel.

"Hey!OPP!"

"It's your dear friend,Itadori Yuji-Kun!!"

"Eh?"