Chapter 13

The pack, Annika, and Stan were all at the loft. The only one not there yet was the person who called the meeting. Mitch. Annika and Stan didn't want to show it but they were worried about him. He was always on time, he was terrible at following orders but he always kept his word.

"Where is he?" Scott asked, everyone turned towards the true alpha with worry. Sure they hadn't known Mitch for too long but they knew Stiles. They knew that no matter what Stiles wouldn't not show up.

"Mitch wouldn't do this, he wouldn't just not show up." Annika spoke up. They had all gotten there about a half hour earlier, the elders only a few minutes after the young adults. They all sat around on the couches waiting for Mitch.

It was quiet for a few more minutes before a phone rang through the loft. Everyone pulled out their phones to see who's it was and it was Annika's. They all saw the caller ID and it read 'Mitch'. Everyone else in the room was relieved that he was calling but Annika and Stan were skeptical.

They knew Mitch and they knew better than to get there hopes up. So she answered the call and put it on speaker. "Mitch?" Annika said out loud.

___________________________________

Ronnie held the phone to his ear "Mitch?" he heard Annika ask. He chuckled and said "Sorry sweetheart. Mitch is kind of busy at the moment." he said looking behind to see two of his guys, one holding Mitch's hands behind his back the other dunking his head into a tub of water.

"Where is he?" he heard a man ask angrily. "Well I see Mitch has gotten some new friends. Or is it that he rekindled with some old ones?" he said with a laugh. He was confused when he heard a growl from the other end but dismissed it.

"To answer you previous question, he is right here.' he turned around putting the phone on speaker 'Say hello to your friends Mitch." he said as his men struggled with Mitch, bringing up for air.

The struggle was heard through the phone and the others could only guess there was water involved because of the splashing sound that was heard as the liquid hit the ground. With a gasp Mitch said "Don't come looking for me Annika. Any of you. You said you wouldn't get involved so don't."

"Alright." Ronnie said as he walked away from Mitch. There was a somewhat distant yell that was heard through the phone "You can keep trying to torture me Ronnie but nothing you do will work! I've been through it all before!"

"But so help me god if you hurt them I'll kill you! YOU HEAR ME! I'LL KILL YOU!" Mitch screamed before being dunked back into the water. Ronnie rolled his eyes with a smirk as he took the phone off of speaker and brought it back up to his ear.

"He sends his regards." Ronnie said before saying "Sorry to cut the conversation short but I have something I need to do. I do hope you see him again but I don't think he'll live long enough for that. Or maybe you won't live long enough to see him alive again. We'll see who dies first."

___________________________________

"...We'll see who dies first." then a beeping was heard through the loft. The call had ended. Everyone turned to Stan with hopeful eyes who had immediately started tracing the call back to it's location.

Stan was still typing furiously on the computer before a ping was heard. "Got him." Everyone let out a breath of relief at these words. They all crowded around Stan and the computer to see where they were.

They saw that the location was right in the middle of town. "But there aren't any building there that is just the middle of the street." Noah spoke out. The pack didn't care for the comment, all too busy in there own heads.

The location was familiar to them, most of them at least. Lydia, Hayden, Liam, Theo, Mason, Corey, Derek, Peter, and Scott were all trying to think of why that location was so familiar while Jackson, Ethan, and Isaac were just as confused as the rest. Then it hit them. "The underground tunnels!"

"That's why it's so familiar, we've been there before. With the Dread Doctors-" "Kate and the Berserkers-" "The Argent Bunker-" " The Ghost Riders-"....the nogitsune." Everyone went quiet again at the mention of the nogitsune, it brought back too many memories.

"What the hell was that? What are you all talking about?!" Stan said looking at them like they were crazy. The pack looked towards Stan then at Annika and the parents. Realizing what they had done, knowing their parents didn't know everything that they'd done.

"There isn't much time to explain.' Scott started but turned to look at Stan and Annika 'You know all about Mitch but you have no idea what has happened in Stiles'. We were only 14 when everything started."

"After that everything changed and it became our responsibility to keep Beacon Hills safe. I can see that Mitch trusts you and even though I haven't seen or heard from him in years I know my brother and I trust him."

"That is the only reason I am telling you this. What we are about to tell you stays a secret between everyone in this room. It cannot be told to the your superior let alone the government." And with a deep breath Scott looked at his pack and nodded.

With that all the weres shifted into their beta form or glowed their eyes to the humans. Annika and Stan were shocked. Scott saw their shock and it was expected so he continued talking, turning back to his human form.

"The supernatural is real and Stiles or Mitch is a part of my pack, even if he doesn't want to be. We've been through a lot together and we know these tunnels well. If we are going to get him back you all are going to have to trust us and follow our lead."

Annika and Stan decided that for the sake of getting Mitch back they'd talk about everything after the whole situation. "Okay. Let's get Mitch back."

___________________________________

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! I hope you have a great day even if you don't have a valentine.
Do me a favor and with your friends a Happy Valentine's Day. Especially if they are single.
I hope you liked the chapter, much love. ✌️💝