3"

Alya and Amalie walked into Defence Against The The Arts twenty minutes late

Alya had insisted on making Amalie wait for while she got ready.

"Miss Hill, Miss Taylor. You're late, why?" Percy Weasley, dada Professor, stated.

"Sorry Professor we were just-"

"-Starting our own girl band you see. There's a spot open for the a back up singer if you want it?" Alya asked

"Detention Miss Hill" Percy sighed shaking his head

"Wait? What for- never mind"

"Why would you say that?" Amalie whispered to her in disbelief

"It's more fun that way" Alya shrugged with a smile as the pair of girls made their way over to their seats.

"Actually!" Percy interrupted "I'd like to change the seats to prevent anymore interruptions" he said glancing to James and Nico and to Alya and Amalie "Miss Taylor would you kindly switch seats with Mr Potter"

"No! Please!" Alya begged "anyone but, please"

Percy just ignored her, gesturing for James to stand up and sit next to her.

James didn't have to be told twice, jumping up and practically falling into the seat beside Alya.

"Are you serious?" Alya groaned throwing her head back in annoyance

"James. James Sirius, actually. You were nearly there love. Common mistake, but because it's you I'll let it slide" he smirked leaning back on his chair as he ruffled his hair.

"Oh pardon me!" Alya gasped sarcastically "how could I ever make that mistake!"

"Don't worry bout it" James grinned twiddling his quill "happens to the best of us"

Alya scowled, turning away as she tried to listen to what Professor Weasley was saying.

She closed her eyes in frustration as she felt a tap on her foot. And another and another.

James kept glancing over to her every time he nudged her foot, hoping for her to nudge his foot back. Each time Alya moved her foot further away and each time James would extend his leg further.
James, having longer legs than Alya, had managed to stretch his leg all the way to the other side of the desk meaning Alya didn't have anywhere to move.

"Will you stop it?" She whispered angrily kicking his leg

"Ouch!" James whined rubbing his leg "that was a bit rough"

"I'll show you how rough I can be" she countered scowling at him.

A large smirk grew on his face

"That's hot"

Alya slammed her head on the desk "Someone make it stop. Pleasssseeee"

"Is everything alright Miss Hill?" Percy asked stopping the lesson and looking to the pair

"No, everything's okay. I'm sorry for the interruption Professor" Alya waved off, not wanting to revive another stupid detention and shooting James a glare.

Percy went back to his teaching making James turn to her again and whisper in her ear, "thanks for covering for me. I knew you always liked me"

"What-" she started her mouth hanging open "you actually think I can stand you? Your egos a lot larger than I already thought. Have you had a Quidditch accident lately? Because I think you might of hit your head"

"See I knew you cared for me" James grinned nudging her with his elbow "I care for as well Hill. It's okay, you can admit it"

Alya rolled her eyes turning away from him as James let out a deep chuckle from beside her.

That evil laughter haunted her nightmares.

———————————————————————————
A/N

James is the kind of person I would say I'd like but if I ever met in real life would be like ... er anyways, bye

I've always thought Harry would of turned out like this if James and Sirius raised him.
Crying anyways