𝒮𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁: 𝐵𝑒 𝑀𝓎 𝒱𝒶𝓁𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑒?

Hopefully this will be posted soon to be at least......close....to valentines day.

Also thank you for staying with me through this hiatus (ಡ ﹏ ಡ )

——————————————————————
Ah, Valentines Day.

A day you spend with your loved one or a perfect opportunity to confess.

My case...is....difficult...

.......................................................................
"Wait up for me guys!" I yelled, hoping they would wait for me.

"Sykkuno did you get distracted by the plushie again?" Poki asked, already knowing the answer.

I nodded, avoiding eye contact out of embarrassment.

"Hey Sykkuno, you should ride the boat ride with Corpse" Rae smirked at the idea.

"It would be so romantic" Lily added.

"Uh..uhm..isn't that for c-couples-" I stuttered.

"YES, NOW GO AND SPREAD YOUR WINGS" Poki yelled, insisting that i should go.

I looked at the boat ride with pink and red hearts surrounding the entrance.

"Come on, it's valentines day!" Rae yelled.

"I'll go ask Corpse to go with you" Lily said, walking over to Corpse who was holding a big wrapped up present.

While i was lost in thought thinking about me and Corpse on the ride, i was pulled to the entrance along with Corpse who was confused.

I soon snapped out of it when i felt a light tap on my shoulder.

"Hey Sykkuno, if you want we could ride it together" Toast smiled.

"Oh i-"

"Sorry, but he's gonna ride it with me" Corpse cut me off, grabbing my arm and pulled me onto the boat.

The ride started, hearts and flower petals everywhere.

.......................................................................
"Hey Toast, you did that to get Corpse jealous right?" Rae asked, curious since it wasn't Toast's normal behavior.

"Yea, they seemed pretty stuck so i gave them a little push" Toast starred at the entrance of the ride, until he's not able to see them anymore.

'Or maybe i do have ulterior motives'

"Welp, let's go get some food!" Poki yelled, excited to eat the delicious food.

.......................................................................
The awkwardness soon sunk in.

Corpse and Sykkuno were silent for the first few minutes of the ride.

It didn't last long when a big heart and confetti fell from above them, scaring Sykkuno.

He grabbed Corpse's arm while screaming and tugged him close to his body, hugging him out of reflex.

Corpse was startled at the action, but pulled Sykkuno closer into the hug.

"Ah- SORRY! i didn't mean to grab you, it's just it came out of nowhere and-" Sykkuno rushed to apologize, moving away from him.

"I don't mind" Corpse looked down to his face. (In this story Corpse is taller *-*)

"Sykkuno, do you...want to be my valentine" Corpse said while pulling Sykkuno back.

Sykkuno was in a state of shock for a moment, then began to flush red.

"U-uhm...Corpse i-"

"So how was the ride?" Lily asked.

Corpse and Sykkuno didn't notice the ride had already ended.

"I'm guessing it went really well, judging by your position" Rae smirked, teasing them.

"Oh how romantic, tell me all about it" Poki joined in on the teasing.

Sykkuno's face was flushed bright red from embarrassment.

"Uhm..i-it's...well..we just-" Sykkuno tried to explain. (Poor Sykkuno, he keeps getting cut off ;-;')

"We had fun" Corpse said bluntly.

Rae and Poki looked at each other discussing something, while Lily and Toast were standing there in confusion.

"What kind of fun?" Rae and Poki said at the same time, teasing them even more.

Before they could tease even more, Sykkuno ran away screaming.

They were silent for a minute, looking at each other.

"So Corpse, when do you plan on confessing?" Rae asked curious.

"I think i'll do it tomorrow" Corpse smiled underneath his mask.

"Alright, just know we support you" Lily smiled.

"Better treat him right.." Toast spat out.

"WAIT, DID YOU REMEMBER TO ASK HIM TO BE YOUR VALENTINE!?" Poki yelled.

"..." Corpse just stared at them.

"So.." Everyone said.

Corpse walked away before they could say more, smiling to himself.

——————————————————————
ALRIGHT NOW JUST 2 MORE CHAPTERS UNTIL THE END AND THEN WE MOVE ON TO..............can you guys make sure you have tissues on the first chapter and so on until chapter 10? just in case...i'll keep some by my side too >-<

PS. this was supposed to be shorter, but i couldn't help myself-

Word Count: 723