Chapter 24

Nandini was at the set today and was trying to speed up hating to be in the presence of that actress.

"This is ridiculous. I don't know why the producer thinks you are a good choice for handling my clothes. ",The actress complained and Nandini's assistant looked at Nandini who just gave her an encouraging smile.

"Can't you do a thing properly.",The actress Aditi yelled at her assistant Ruhi as the dress was tight on her waist.

"I am sorry but this was the size you gave us.",Ruhi tried explaining.

" So you are saying I got fat and it's not you who messed up.",Aditi yelled and Nandini sighed walking close to them and gave Ruhi a nod to move aside.

"Do we have a problem here?",She asked and Aditi rolled her eyes and stared her down.

"If you would have taken down my size properly we wouldn't have a problem.",Aditi said and Nandini gave her a glance.

" Well we did and you even tried the outfits and it was perfect. It's not our fault if you don't stick to your diet or inform us beforehand so that we could alter the outfits. Now I would appreciate you accepting your fault instead of blaming us.",Nandini said and She looked at her in disbelief.

"Did you just called me fat? You pathetic middle class loser.",Aditi yelled and Nandini tried to keep her anger in check as she stared at her.

"No I asked you to stop blaming us and yelling at us for something that's not our fault.",Nandini said trying to be patient.

" Just because you designed for Manik Malhotra doesn't mean you are so popular and can show me that attitude. I would like it if you tone that down. I don't understand why they choose a gold digger like you it's bad for our reputation.",Aditi said smirking and everyone looked at them shocked including Nandini.

"Excuse me.",She said still shocked.

"Well you heard me. I know very well girls like you try to get involve with big names to get fame and money too sad it didn't work out for you. You should have look at the mirror once before trying something like that. There's no way he would have choose you. ",Aditi said looking her down.

The words hit Nandini hard as she thought if Manik would actually ever like her but she couldn't give her the satisfaction and put on a blank face.

"It's not me who need someone to make me look good on the TV. It's you. So you should think twice before saying something like that to me when you are the one standing here with tons of makeup and different outfits to make yourself look presentable on the screen. ",Nandini said with a smile. Ruhi tried to stop herself from smiling.

" And don't worry. I will make sure all the outfits are at least 2-3 inches loose so you don't look bad on the screen and get trolled. We girls should support each other.",Nandini said with a stare and walked out giving her a nod.

She saw Ishaan standing leaning on the vanity van looking in their direction and gave him a small smile walking near him.

He was still staring at Aditi.

"Ishaan what are you doing here?",Nandini asked surprised walking close to him.

" I was nearby so thought to visit and see how things were going on and meet you.",he said now turning to look at her.

" Are you hungry?",She asked and he nodded as they walked side by side to go to the restaurant on the next street.

"Does this happen everyday?",he asked and Nandini sighed. She was hoping he didn't hear them but he obviously did.