chapter 23

Alexa Pov:

I went inside the school with Alesa and Noah. Alesa and Noah went to their friends and I went to mine.

I waved over to them and went there. I have like 7 friends right now. I know. It's less but it's just a third day of School .

"What took you so long?" bretty asked

"Traffic" I said in a 'duh' tone and they laughed.

"So did you find out?" Jack asked

"what?" hazel asked

"about her brothers work" Jack replied

"I just had a dought. But now it's confirm. They are in mafia" I said and all of their jaw dropped.

"see I told you guys, it's not just a rumor they are actually in mafia." Anthon said

"yeps" Catherine said

"what else did you find out?" Carlos asked

"That Lorenzo is actually the capo(boss) of the mafia" I replied and again their jaw dropped.

"So you are the freaking sister of the mafia capo .wow that's amazing." Luca said

"will you tell alesa about it?" Catherine asked

"I think you should not tell her" Betty said

"yeah, I think so too" Luca said

"don't worry,  I'm not telling her now" I said

"Are you gonna confront your brothers?" Jack asked

"maybe?" I said. It was more like a question my self. And our talks were. Interrupted by the ring for the First Class. And we all went to Our separate classes beside Jack and Betty .we three had same Class .

The day till now . Was pretty amazing and chill. I made some more popular friends and now I'm also one of the popular girl of the school. And it's pretty amazing. I like being popular. I like all the attention on me.

It was lunch time right now and I went into cafeteria with my friends. Alesa was sitting with her two friends which was Sophia and Kelly and Noah was also sitting with his friends .there were like almost 12 people on his table.

I went and sat on the next table from Noah with my friends. Those two tables were in the center of the cafeteria and popular students mostly seat there. And both the tables had Romano at them. After all my brother Lorenzo owned this school. Yes he owned this school. Crazy right? 

I was having lunch with my friends while talking with them and I heard a voice coming from the side where alesa was sitting and all my friends and Noah and his friends attention turned towards there.

There was this girl in a very short dress and showing her cleavage and she was screaming at Alesa. Wait Alesa? Both me and Noah ran towards her.

"Who the fuck you think you are?" she screamed at her and alesa flinched.

"I'm sorry. I didn't do it purposely" Alesa apologized

What was happening here? Why is Alesa apologizing? Wait that girl has a ketchup stain on her dress.

"What's going on here?" Noah asked and Alesa just sniffed

"Alesa was bringing her food and she bumped into her and got a ketchup stain on her dress. It wasn't Alesa's fault and yet she apologized" Kelly explained.

"How dare you speak to her like that?" I screamed at that girl

"And who do you think you are to scream at me?" she screamed back

"Girl, you don't want to know that" I said smirking

"oh really? I actually want to know who's this little girl screaming at me" she said

"well if you insist, I'm alexa Romano and the girl you are screaming at is my twin Alesa Romano." I said calmly smirking.

She laughed "Oh, so you are telling me you are Romano? Don't throw so big lies" she said smirking

"Well, who told you she isn't Romano?" Noah asked smirking

And her jaw dropped and she had fear in her eyes and I can see She will cry anytime. But she is controlling that.
She should get a lesson. How dare she screaming at my sister.

"Apologize to my sisters" Noah said

"I'm sorry, Alexa and Alesa" she said and ran Away.

Me and Noah turned towards her and she engulfed herself into Noah's arms and Noah patted on her head. And he gave me a small nod and smile indicating me that I can go and he can handle her and I mouthed a small. Okay and left to my table.

Noah pov:

I hugged her back tight and she was crying on my chest and I patted her head to calm her down and I think that it helped.

How dare that fucking girl scream at my sister and that to Alesa. Who is to innocent and naive for this world.
"it's okay Alesa, you are strong right?" I said and she nodded

"I ruined her dress Noah" she said and cried again.

"so you are crying because you ruined her dress and not because she screamed at you?" I asked in disbelief

"yes" she replied

See I said she is to innocent for this world. She is crying for running her dress and not because she screamed at her.

"bambina it's okay, you don't have to cry for that. Come today you will sit with me at lunch" I said and looked at her friends who nodded at me.

I took her small hands in mine and took her to my table and made her sit beside me.