Like Fire and Ice

I don’t know why people chose 14th of February as a day to celebrate Love. But, now I have a reason to cherish it every year. It was the day and the moment I became his and He became Mine for this Lifetime.
The time was running, so we decided to go back to bed after our virtual Marriage. It’s going to be a secret between us locked within the two hearts. Suga went into his room to rest locking the door. I lied on my bed entering my room.
Closing my eyes, I rolled on. Sleep – I lost my way. I sighed frustrated with my head wholly sunk on the pillow.

“Uff…How could he sleep peacefully when I couldn’t even breath properly?”

My body half-rolled again.

“I think I’m hallucinating. See…..am I his wife? He said I’m his partner? He must be kidding. It’s a joke, I know! Don’t fall into the trap…” I closed my face with both my hands “No…No…Is this happening? Can I be with him forever?”

I turned my body once more and landed the floor.

“Ahhhhh…………….!!!!” I stretched my body “Urgh!! My Hip..…”

Thus it was proven that it’s not a dream. Standing up, I decided to wander around for some time, as the situation has made me tense and also I’ve got enough rest that evening. As I crossed the Dining, I was surprised to see Suga’s room being unlocked with the door wide open. Peeking inside, I found the room empty.

“Where did he go?”

I started looking around the house and at last got him at the lawn. He was lying on a blanket spread on the floor, with his left leg folded, his hands behind his head and eyes closed, near that dim, fading light of that fire.

“Oppa….why are you here? It’s cold”

Opening his eyes slowly, he turned his head.

“Are you not sleeping? What are you doing here?” He threw back the question in a sluggish tone.

“Ah…that…I…I couldn’t sleep…No…’Cause” (Why the hell my tongue was slipping) “Because…I slept in the evening”

He nodded “Yeah…Okay” He hugged himself looking up the sky “And it’s cold, right?”

“Mm….You should sleep inside. Or…Let me bring you a thick blanket or something to cover yourself”

“Then, bring me something with you to wrap my shivering heart. It’s too cold inside than the air” He mumbled and closed his eyes again.

“What?” I blinked my eyes “Aish…”

Taking steps towards him, I sat down. There was no motion. I wrapped my hands around him and laid my head on his chest. His eyes was still closed without a movement in him.

“Oppa, Good night” I whispered.

“Hmm….” He was so sleepy to react other than crushing me between his hands and it was cute.
I lifted my head slightly to take a glance of his dozed face.

The eyes were gently closed, his breadth was smooth, that little mouth slightly open, it fulfilled my heart to see him quietly napping. The man whom I only saw in my dreams, but now I was close to the same man admiring him drowning into his dreams.
Moving closer to his face, my nose touching his cheeks, I started feeling drowsy.

But my soul was awake and it promised to itself, with my eyes still opened, gazing his closed eyes, I thought-

“He’s a miracle. I couldn’t accept that he’s a man who really exist! I don’t know if there’s a god to watch us, but I could feel the divine between us. I’m not sure how it’s going to end up, but thank you for giving him to me. Whatever happens between us, or around us, even the world is destroyed, I’ll love and protect him. Like Fire and Ice, which make up the whole earth, where one can’t survive without the another, same time controlling and giving the value to each other, when one become useless in the absence it’s partner, I’ll be his spark and he’ll be my snowman. I won’t melt him, rather give him warmth till the end of my life, I promise!”

“How long you’re gonna stare at me like this?”

The gruff voice startled me. I collected myself and smiled.

I husked in his ears “Forever..!!”

Me being his blanket, and Him being my Pillow, we slept that night with our eyes closed and hearts locked together.