35

" Im Soo Ah, take care."

I smile when I read a text from Sunoo. It made my heartfelt heavy to leave all of them as they made a lot of memorable memories with me although they sometimes hurt me. I didn't expect I will meet Jungwon again, didn't expect I will meet Sunoo, someone who understands me well, and didn't expect I will act this far because of love. It felt like a dream- how can I believe this?

This is karma for me. It's my fault for making someone mad at me because of my stupid action 3 years ago. I'm also the reason Hana wanted to suicide- I am a blocker. So, I need to stop all of this for their goodness sake.

the things that happened in

the waiting room,

cafe,

and park.

I don't think I will forget it. Those places will bring me a lot of memories again and it will also hurt my heart, knowing that I am the trouble marker to everyone.

It's okay. It's time to leave.

" You too," I replied to him and tears shed from my eyes. I can't hold this anymore, it will
make me feel bad for leaving him. I don't want to feel regret, please.

For the last time, I stare at Jungwon's photo on my phone. I shut my eyes as a tear escaped from my eyes again while praying to God to protect him and bring happiness and success to him. I love him so much-

although I know where his heart belongs to.

" Miss, please turn off your phone during our flight."

I nodded as a response to her and sighed, delete all of his photos and videos on my video before turning off my phone.

" This is the last."

" You can meet someone better than him."

-

Jungwon POV

••

After practicing all day long, we finally got to take a break. Everyone was leaving the dance studio, leaving Sunoo and me together causing the situation to become awkward.

I laid my body against the wall, facing the mirror while wiping off my sweats. Suddenly, my phone was ringing. I quickly looked at the screen and sighed when I realized it was from Hana.

" Can we fix this?" - Hana

" Lee Hana, please."- Jungwon

" Suddenly, why? Why did you end up our relationship?" - Hana

" I don't think we are suited to be together."- Jungwon

" Tell me the truth. You love her, don't you?"
- Hana

" How many times do I need to tell you? I don't have-" - Jungwon

" Liar." - Hana

She cut me off and quickly end the call.