𓂺

𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐌𝐚𝐲 1𝐬𝐭, 2019
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"Sasa, stop pulling my hair, the shit already kinked up into my head." I mumbled, grabbing her hand as I continued pushing the buggy and walking down to the baby aisle.

Sagira started drooling so I had to use her bib to wipe her face. "Omygasshh is that your baby?" This girl said as she got closer to me. I stared at her for a while before nodding my head.

"Don't touch my fuckin child, fuck wrong witchu?" I said, slapping her hand away. Why these people think it's okay to touch somebody's child and when you pregnant too. Be tryna touch yo stomach without yo permission n shit.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She responded. I mugged her before humming and walkin off. Weird ass mothafucka. I'm so tired of these people inside the ghetto ass stoe.

I switched Sagira to my other arm since it was hard trying to use my left one to push the buggy. And ion know if they sanitize these shits and ill be damned if my child catch aids from sittin inside the seat.

I sucked my teeth, and bit the inside of my mouth. Yea, we goin home. These hoes stank and smell like fish. These niggas starin like they aint got shit else to do. Them sheets of paper tryna touch my child n shit. It's time ta go.

I went to the self checkout and scanned everything before paying for them. As I was walking out I was stopped as soon as I got to my car. "You need help, ma?" Some tall ass, leaned over, bowlegged ass, nappy headed ass nigga who got a mouth full of golds said.

When I tell you this nigga was blacker than the earths core and my dashboard, the nigga was black as hell. And he ugly, hunty that aint a great mix. "Nawl big bruh, I'm aight." I mumbled, holding Sagira closer to me and unlocking the car.

And I know these niggas see me wit a whole goddamn child. He was still tryna talk to me even after I put Sagira inside the car. He had put my groceries inside the trunk since the nigga kept taking them out my hand.

"So you ain't gon thank me?" He asked as I got inside the car and closed the door before rolling down the window. I stared at him, watching as he leaned against the car window. "Whatchu doin?" He said as I leaned down and reached under my seat.

"Dropped my phone." I responded, grabbing my tear gas and coming back up to spray him in his eyes with it. I watched him with a blank expression on my face as he yelled n shit bein extra.

Sagira started giggling which made me crack a smile before driving off and buckling my seatbelt. Once I made it home I took Sagira in first before coming back out and getting the groceries.

Speaking of groceries, I got Fathan ass something anyway since he always wanna say I don't buy him nothing. He got a whole goddamn room in my house so he know he lyin.

He also been talkin bout this dude named Pharaoh alot. Showed me buku pictures of him n shit. I feel like a proud ass mother for him finally settling down and not hoeing around. I was honestly scared he was gon contract some shit.

My phone started ringing. I leaned over, holding Sagi by her arm so she wouldn't fall over before looking at the contact and answering it.

"Hey ma, you ne- Boy shut the hell up and lemme talk to my grandchild." She interrupted making me roll my eyes and breathe out. "Always cuttin me off." I mumbled, answering the facetime she did as I sat the phone infront of Sagira.

"Get out the camera, lookin like yo uglass pappy." She said, frowning before she started smiling and talking to my child. Ion like her that much but ian gon keep her from seeing her grandchild.

Knowing her if I do, she probably gon try to put me in jail saying ion take care of my daughter just cause she bought all this unnecessary shit.

They gon believe ha too, cause why, she old and they don't listen to young ass people round hea. She continued talking until she finally said goodbye to her, not me but to my child, and hanging up.

It was a few minutes later before Fathan was facetiming me. Sagi had fell asleep ontop of my thighs and I was almost sleep before he called. "What Fathan, damn." I asked, irritated and looking at the camera. They don't wanna call, these niggas wanna facetime 24/7.

"I was just askin if you could go with me and Phar to the mall up the street from Teelee n nem house on Tuesday, his cousin comin too." He said as Pharaoh stuck his head in the camera and waved. I waved back before seeing, who im guessing is his cousin, in the background and slapping him in the back of his neck.

"You ate my damn bagels, nigga?" He said, hitting Pharaoh again as I snorted a little. "Yea, but Sagira is coming with us. I'll be damned if I ever let momma watch her." I responded, mumbling the last part.

"Sasa sleep?" He asked, looking up from the camera. I hummed and nodded my head before flipping the camera to show her sleep on my legs. "Damn, yo brother thick as hell." Pharaoh said sticking his tongue out and laughing, getting hit in the head again by his cousin.

"See Sonder, this why I'm retarded now. Keep hittin me in my head like dat." He said as Fathan just chuckled. I was smiling hard as hell, cause they so cute. "Whatchu smilin so hard fo?" Fathan asked, shuffling.

I shrugged. "I feel like a proud ass parent right na." I said, rubbing the back of Sagiras head. She grew alot of goddam hair in the last week she been home. Whole ass afro she got goin on right na.

"You ain't my mama, ion know what you feelin proud fo." He said, laughing like something was funny. "Shiidd, I should be. I raised yo ass like you was my child even though I was a child myself. I'm still raisin yo annoyin and disrespectful ass." I responded, looking up at the TV.

We all talked before hanging up a few hours later. I ended up exchanging numbers wit ole dude and his cousin. Think imma like these annoying mothafuckas.