(Chapter 38) A Long Overdue Night

Y/n P.O.V

Crash!

"KC!" I say, annoyed by the mess that clumsy meif'wa is undoubtedly making just outside my door.

Knock knock knock!

"Kawaii-Chan is sorry" KC greets with drooping ears and a pouting face as she walks in. "Kawaii-Chan heard Y/n-Senpai was going on a date and thought that she could help get her ready, like old times"

"Depends how much of a mess you made outside?" I ask with a peeved expression.

"Urrr..." KC looks behind her and decides it best to slowly close said door. She looks at me and twiddles her index fingers together.

"You know I can't stay mad at you. Come on then" I say which causes her face to light up and gleam with pure joy.

KC dashes over and starts brushing through my hair while rambling about all the things she wants to do. Not that I blame her, it's what I signed up for when I said she could help.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" I ask letting my curiosity get the better of me.

"What is it Y/n-Senpai?" KC asks as she continues brushing.

"Have you told anyone else?" I ask and KC seems to freeze slightly but continues brushing my hair a few moments later.

"Told anyone about what Y/n-Senpai?" KC asks with a slight hint of nervousness in her voice.

"Nana"

KC freezes and I hear the brush drop to the ground.

"No" I hear KC say in a normal voice which honestly catches me by surprise. "I haven't told anyone"

"To you want to?" I ask as I hold her hand on my shoulder with both of my hands.

"I... I don't know. Part of me doesn't like lying to them" KC explains. "But I'm not ready to tell them"

"Well, regardless of what you choose" I say with a comforting voice as I kiss her hand. "All always be here for you"

"Thank you Y/n" KC says with a hopeful tone in her voice.

"It's okay. Nana" As I utter her name, she shivers. "How long has it been since you've heard that name?"

"A long while" She says.

"I can tell" I joke and we both start chuckling.

"Now, Kawaii-Chan needs to finish so Y/n-Senpai better hold still" She says, sinking back into the Kawaii-Chan persona as she picks back the brush.

"Don't worry, I'm used to all the papering. Comes with the job" I joke.

Lucinda P.O.V

"Hey Lucinda" Garroth greets as he and Zane walk in on me and Katelyn. "Oh hey Katelyn"

"What are you doing here?" Zane asks Katelyn in a somewhat aggressive tone.

"She's just helping me get ready" I say.

"Yeah, her hands wear shaking too much so she couldn't do anything on her own" Katelyn blabbers our making me blush slightly.

"Katelyn!" I shout.

"It's okay, you're so nervous it's pretty cute" Katelyn jokes making me blush more.

"Katelyn shut up" I say as I try to hide my face from everyone.

"Sorry, I just can't help it" Katelyn teases. "You're so nervous about your date with Y/n that pretty much anything will get you embarrassed. Also, we both know Y/n is gonna tease you more than I ever can. Anyway, don't mean to be rude but why are two here?" Katelyn asks, turning back to the Ro'Meave brothers.