Epilogue

"One day they'll write our epilogue
and I want it to say
that this pair stuck together
for all of their days,
They loved one another;
they made a great team, they shared hopes and goals
and went after their dreams.
They weathered the storms,
made hay in the sun,
saw family and friends
and always had fun
but above all I hope
that when it comes to it
if asked to repeat time
we'd be happy to do it."

-Ms Moem

-7 years later-

-7 years later-

Y/n's POV

"The unfulfilled love of the king"

My glistening eyes captured the title of the exhibition "The unfulfilled love of the King" I whispered with a blissful smile remaining on my lips.

"Mom this is so cool! Dad did all of this?" Taekwan started jumping up and down while I teared my gaze from the title to my son who was excitingly clenching my hand in his.

"Yes my love, this is all dad's work" My smile widened at the spark flowing around in his eyes. I kneeled down to match his height and run my hand through his black hair with soft waves.

"Who has the best father in the world?" I smiled while fixing his jacket "Taekwan, Taekwan, Taekwan!!" At the sound of his chuckle I started laughing, my heart was melting when I caressed his cold cheek while glancing into his sparkling eyes, mirroring the eyes of his father.

"Then what are you waiting for? Go and find your Dad" I winked at him before standing up and watch him run into the exhibition where every worker smiled and greeted him warmly not minding him running around.

I took a deep breath while looking at the red rose bouquet in my hand and then back at the blue roses poster hanging on the entry wall of the art gallery before walking in.

I was welcomed by the workers bowing respectfully at me as I stepped in, without lifting their eyes they stood still in this position until I walked pass them. The sound of whispers and little chuckles could be heard around the grand exhibition hall. My mind kept following the sound of my heels with a racing heart which keeps bringing me back to the memories of the exhibition in Daegu. The same exhibition which was an end and start of something bigger than life which turned to be my reality.

Slowly some guests started recognizing me while I walked towards the two most important men in my life. The excited chuckles of my son was the proof to my eyes and ears that indeed, this all was real.
The King of my heart was holding him in his arms while whispering something into his ear which made him chuckle in delight as some guests walked by with big smiles on their lips while greeting him with the enormous amount of respect they had for him.