part seven

*Aces POV*

I woke up to my phone ringing. I looked around to see why Athena hadn't woken us up, but I did see her around us. That's weird I thought. I was about to move but I felt Sage on me. I looked down and saw him asleep on my chest. I picked him up and grabbed my phone. I saw I got a missed call from Gio.

I quickly called him back, for him to answer in the first ring. "Where are you?" Was the first thing he said. "What do you mean?" I tried to act clueless, if he knew where I was I wasn't going to hear the end of it. "Ace doesn't play, I will track your ass down." He replied. "I'm at Sages nanny's apartment. Happy?" I said sarcastically. "Oh, so the new nanny said yes. Is that where you were last night?" He asked. How the hell does he even know about that. "How the hell do you even know about that?" I asked. Seriously I swear he knows everything.

"You don't need to worry about that." He replied, I could almost hear the fucking smile on his face. I just groaned in response. "Does Ace have a crush?" He asked in a teasing tone. "No," I replied quickly, maybe too quickly. "So he does, so Acey boy, tell me, when will I get some more nieces and nephews? Oh and at the wedding make sure you have a chocolate fountain, you know I am the most important person there. I should get special treatment." He said seriously this time. "It's too early to be talking about this shit," I said and hung up before he could even reply.

I groaned in annoyance. Then I remembered where we were, I quickly looked around for Athena, but I didn't see her, where is she? I know she had work, but did she seriously leave us here? I thought she would have woken us up. I got up off the floor to look around, I went in her room first, placing a sleeping Sage on the bed, I went in the bathroom, to not find her, well if she's not in here, and not in the living room, she's probably in the kitchen. I walked out of her, not before putting a blanket on sage, and walked towards the kitchen. She wasn't there but there was a note.

Hope you guys had a good nap. I'm going to work. Feel free to eat anything, just don't make a mess, and if you leave please lock the door.

I read the note, so she did leave us here? I should get home, I need to finish some paperwork, and I'm pretty sure I have a meeting at one. It's almost ten right now, if I'm guessing right, Sage and I slept for an hour or so. I'm probably going to have to leave Sage with one of the maids while I'm in a meeting. Great.

I went around her apartment, picking up everything that belonged to us, and cleaning up a little. Once I finished packing everything up, I went over to Athenas room, when I got in there Sage was still asleep, but he was snuggling into Athenas pillow. My heart immediately warmed up. I think I did the right thing by asking Athena to be Sage's nanny. I feel like I freaked her out a little this morning, by asking her to quit and move into my house, but at this point, I would do anything to get her to come with us. Only because of sage, yeah, only because of Sage. I thought. I mean yeah she's beautiful but I don't have feel for her like that, do I? Okay, this is confusing my brain. I need to stop thinking of her.