Batman sister - you are questioned by a league member

Only your brothers closest friends on the justice league knew about you while ghetto rest of justice league, didn't even know your brother had any siblings. You were happy at not at many people knew about you because you didn't want, to get your brother in any trouble if any other superhero's knew about you.

Y/n " hey Bruce the deal we got some at one company in Canada agreed to the statement, and they really like your work as well ... Bruce ... Batman" you were waking down the steps leading into the bat cave looking for Bruce, after you got off the phone with an client.

???? " who are you"

Y/n " umm hello" You soon see someone land right in front of you and you soon notice he, had wings like a hawk he was wearing some type of mask as well.

???? " I asked you a question who are you and why are you here"

Y/n " well I'm a friend of Batman and you might be the hawk man everyone has been talking about"

Hawk man " Batman has never talked about a female friend like you"

Y/n " well people have secrets"

???? " easy up hawks man she is my sister y/n"

Hawk man " oh I'm sorry miss I didn't know"

Y/n " it okay hey rice these are the singed contacts from our new clients, I thought you might like it see them"

Bruce " thanks"

Y/n " well bye I will leave you boys to talk it was nice meeting you hawk man"

Hawk man " same here miss" you soon started walking up the steps and soon walked back into the house.

Convention in the bat cave

Hawks man " so out of everyone in the justice league you are fine with Superman maybe dating you sister"

Bruce " yes I'm still trying to understand everything with her and Clark but, I know he will treat her right and he won't mess up"

Hawk man " to everyone else she is off limits"

Bruce " yes she off limits and I don't think Clark will like the competition"