Vanilla *SMUT* (Peter Parker)

Requested by madison_corrine: Peter is innocent but the reader isn't. Peter is submissive and it's all super new to him but not to the reader

Peter and I sat on the sofa in the Tower's living room, me cuddled into his chest as we watched "Star Wars". I rested my head on his chest, a smile on my lips as his arm was wrapped around my waist, making me feel at home in his arms.

"I'm going to pause it, I need to pee." he chuckled as he grabbed the remote and paused the movie.

"I only just got comfortable." I whined, making Peter smirk and kiss my head as he stood up. I sighed as he left the room, my eyes wandering as I tried to distract myself long enough to not get bored whilst he was in the bathroom. Suddenly, my phone started to ring. I looked down, a smile growing on my lips as MJ's face and name came up on the screen. I picked it up and pressed "accept call".

"Hey, MJ, you okay? It's been too long since we talked." I smiled.

"I know, right? Sorry, I've been too busy with the book." she spoke.

"And Peter and I have been busy with the whole superhero thing, so don't worry about it." I chuckled, making MJ laugh.

"Speaking of you and Peter, how are you guys doing?" she asked.

"We're so good, MJ. We're coming up to our one-year anniversary and things are just great." I smiled to myself, butterflies fluttering in my stomach at just the thought of Peter.

"I'm so glad, hun. How's the sex?" she asked bluntly, making my eyes widen.

"MJ?!" I exclaimed.

"What? I'm your best friend, I want to know everything, even the grizzly details." she spoke, making me laugh. Though, it soon disappeared and I sighed as I looked down at my hands.

"To be honest with you, there aren't really any grizzly details." I admitted.

"Is that your nice way of saying that Peter is vanilla? I can't say that I'm surprised." she stated, making me sigh again and bite my lip as I looked to the elevator, just to make sure that Peter wasn't going to come back before I said what I was about to say.

"I love him, so much, and the sex is fine, but it's just...that. We get turned on, little bit of foreplay, and then sex. He doesn't seem to want to try anything, you know? He's just so innocent." I gulped as I bit my lip.

"And I'm guessing from your tone that you're not?" she asked. I groaned internally and looked down again. Peter and I's relationship had turned sexual a few months into us dating, us waiting so long because Peter was still very new to relationships and sex. I, on the other hand, wasn't. Since being legal, I had been very sexually adventurous and had tried a lot of stuff in the relationships that I'd been in. I wanted to continue to explore, which was an issue considering that Peter was so innocent and sexually inexperienced, meaning that I was too afraid to ask him about certain kinks and the ones that I had asked him about, he had been too nervous to try. And so, in my mind, we'd reached a stalemate in the bedroom.

"No, I'm not innocent. I've suggested a few things to him but everything freaks him the fuck out." I scoffed.

"What have you suggested to him?" she asked.

"Handcuffs, blindfolds, doing it in a different room to our bedroom. I suggested a threesome too, which to be fair, I should have known would really freak him out considering how he reacted to the handcuffs and stuff." I sighed.

"Wow." my eyes widened and I shot my head around to see Peter looking at me. I gulped, my mouth opening and closing but nothing coming out. Peter raised his eyebrows, hinting that he wanted an answer to my words.