happy valentine's day, indeed

Warnings: language, valentine's day fluff (I apologize to all my single readers out there. *sniffs*)

Request from: cevansmarvel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We'll celebrate when I get back, alright?"

You nodded and smiled sadly.

Chris smiled and winked.

"I'll call you tomorrow."

"Ok. I love you."

"I love you more."

Forcing a smile, you hung up the video call.

Chris was out of town filming and he wouldn't be able to make it for Valentine's Day.

Tomorrow was your first Valentine's Day as a couple and it bummed you out that you wouldn't be able to spend it together.

The last thing you wanted was to make Chris feel bad. This was his job, which he loved. Even though the situation sucked, you had to deal with it.

Putting Friends on Netflix, you lay in bed. You didn't even know how you felt.

Chris had been filming for weeks but you still had hope of spending Valentine's Day together. You were sad but at the same time understood this was something he had to do. As long as he was doing what he loved, it didn't matter if you missed one holiday together.

After Ross discovered Chandler and Monica were dating, you started to feel your eyelids get heavy with sleep.

"My bestfriend and my sister! I- I can not believe this!"

You turned the TV off and drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~

The bright rays of sunlight coming through your window, woke you up from your slumber.

"The fuck-"

Squinting your eyes, you looked around the room.

Red and white heart shaped balloons were floating around.

You pulled the covers off from your body and placed your feet on the floor only to feel rose petals touch your skin.

You furrowed your brows. Your mind was still fuzzy with sleep and it confused you how all these things happened.

You walked downstairs and while doing so, you saw more balloons around the house. The rose petals led you to the kitchen, where you stood in disbelief.

"Mornin', mi amor."

Chris was standing there, a white apron with hearts covered his body.

"C-chris?! H-how-"

"There was no way I was gonna miss our first Valentine's day, babe. I talked with the Producers and they let me come here as long as I was back by Tuesday."

You smiled and ran to him. He embraced you into a tight hug and whispered to your ear, "Did you like this surprise?"

"Absolutely!" You exclaimed.

He pulled back and pecked your lips.

"I missed you so much, Chris."

"Me too, babe. I couldn't wait to come back and hold you in my arms."

He leaned back in and kissed you deeply. His hands traveled from your waist, to your hips.

Your hands moved to the hem of his shirt and moved it upwards, signaling him to take it off.

In one swift move, he took his shirt off. Revealing his toned abdomen and tattoos.

"Happy Valentine's Day, indeed."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys enjoyed this imagine!

Happy Valentine's day mis amores! Ily<3

Thanks for the request cevansmarvel <3