𝐯𝐢𝐢

alara

alara.a : hogsmeade date with this dude 😛

❤️ : 3836 💬 : 482 👁️ : 43735

view comments

siriusblack : i am ✨h a w t✨
^creator reply to siriusblack : whatever helps you sleep at night
^siriusblack reply to creator : u didnt deny it

jamespotter : why is he looking at you like that?
^siriusblack reply to jamespotter : because its hot

remuslupin : he really ditched us for his new girlfriend 😔👍
^siriusblack reply to remuslupin: girlfriend? @alara.a
^remuslupin reply to siriusblack : she didn't reply how sad

marlenecoolmckinnon : where are you?
^creator reply to marlenecoolmckinnon : why?
^marlenecoolmckinnon reply to creator : so i can make sure sirius doesnt mess up of course 🙄🤚

lilyevans : watch them get married
^creator reply to lilyevans : nah thats you and @jamespotter

username : so hes taken?
^siriusblack reply to username : sadly no

username : madam pudifoots is a way better place to go on a date, i can take you if u like 😏
^creator reply to username : he said no ty

• • •

Alara and Sirius walked through the Hogsmeade village, arguing about what to do with the rest of the marauders as their next prank. Sirius wanted to make the whole of the Great Hall full of spiders, but Alara, who had arachnophobia, wanted to dump slime over every person who walked into the Gryffindor Common Room.

"But, loads of people are scared of spiders! It will be an amazing prank and people will think twice before walking into the Great Hall next time. They'll live with the trauma until they leave Hogwarts!" Sirius stated.

"But I'm scared of spiders! I will not do this prank with you if you do it!" She crossed her arms.

"Alright fine, we'll dump slime on everyone that walks through the portrait." Sirius didn't want to ruin his chance with her, so he put an end to their playful argument.

"Okay, let's go charm people's voices into sounding like Dumbledore." Alara smirked as she dragged Sirius to a nearby seventh year couple.

They hid in a bush and when the time was right, Alara muttered the inacation and the girl's voice was deeper than before, sounding like their headmaster.

Sirius had to press his hand to his mouth as he watched the boy's face turn to pure horror.

"Okay change it back now. Look at the poor boys face." The pair jumped as Remus approached them, smirking.

Alara rolled her eyes playfully and muttered the counter-jinx, and the girl sounded back to normal.

"Now come on, it's nearly curfew. Filch'll do anything to put you in detention after what you did to Mrs. Norris."

Sirius grabbed her hand as they walked back up to the castle, pleased with himself.

an
sorry if this is short! dw they don't get together for a longg time ;))
also, my phone is on three percent so srry if it seems rushed.
pm me if you want to add anything to the story
happy valentines day as well!

published: 14/2/2021
edited: 4/3/2021