Eight

Ariana

I paced the living room floor waiting for Dave to make it back. It had been hours and I still hadn't heard from him.

Hearing my phone ring, I picked it up in a hurry thinking it was Dave but it was only my father.

Answering the phone, I held it to my ear.

"Hello?" I said.

"Has he made it back yet?" He asked and I shook my head as if he could see.

"No. It's about to be 10 o'clock dad. What if he's dead or something." I spoke frantically.

"Don't worry Ari. Dave can handle himself." He spoke assuringly and I rolled my eyes.

"Just relax and stay calm." He said and I groaned lowly.

"Alright." I said plopping down on the couch.

I hung up the phone, throwing it to the side of me. I was tired but I didn't want to fall asleep until he made it back.

I fidgeted with my nails, my stomach in my ass. I laid down, tears rolling down my cheeks as I silently cried.

I prayed once more, hoping he was okay before I accidentally fell asleep.

*
The sound of the locks being fiddled with is what woke me. I sat up quickly, my eyes shooting to the clock that read 2:13 A.M.

I stood up, grabbing the bat off the floor beside me. I peaked around the corner to see a shadow on the other side of the front door.

My chest heaved as I heard it open and close. As the light footsteps got closer, my palms grew sweaty.

The closer the footsteps got, the more prepared I got to wack whoever was walking through my house.

Once I heard them stop, I raised a brow.

Fuck it.

Jumping out, I got ready to swing on the unknown person but once I seen who it was, I became stuck.

I just stared at him, asking myself if I wanted to hit him for scaring me.

"What the hell Ari? You was gone hit me?" He asked as I stared at him blankly but with anger.

"What the fuck Dave!" I shout as he snatches the bat from my hands, throwing it to the floor.

"Where have you been?" I asked and he shook his head, walking away into the kitchen.

"Hello? I'm not talking to myself. You scared me. You had me thinking something happened to you." I said as he looked through the fridge, pulling out a water bottle.

"I'm here ain't I." He replied smartly causing me to glare at him and scoff to myself.

"Are you serious! Are you fucking serious!" I yelled at him.

"Watch yo mouth Ari."

"FUCK. YOU. Dave. How can you be so careless?"

"Ariana. Watch yo mouth. Don't let me tell you again."

"Or what Dave? Or what? What are you gonna do?" I asked before I felt him grab my by my neck, pulling me closer to him.

His grip was tight but not too tight to cut off my air circulation.

"What did I say?" He gritted into my ear.

"Let me go Dave." I said on the verge of crying.

"Now yo ass wanna cry." He said pushing me.

"How could you be so careless? Don't you see that I was concerned?" I asked.

"Yeah I see. Ari, I'm gonna be good. As long as your alive, I don't have shit to worry about." He spoke, slightly leaving me speechless.

"Now get the fuck out my face. You pissing me off." He said and I stared at him a while longer before making my way up to my room.

I got under my covers, staring into space. I couldn't go to sleep because honestly, Dave had my hormones all over the place.

Maybe a cold shower will do.

*
I wrapped my towel around myself before going into my bedroom. Trying to find something to sleep in was unsuccessful.

Leaving out my room, I walked down to the laundry room, grabbing my clothes out of the dryer and dropping them into the hamper to take upstairs.

As I was making my way up, Dave was walking out of his guest room.

He stared at me but I ignored him and his presence. I honestly didn't have anything to say to him.

Going straight for my room, I felt him pull me back.

He had me up against the wall, his arms blocking my only exits.

He brought his head closer to my neck, his breathing against me gave me chills.

"You still mad at me?" He asked. The vibrations of his voice made me tremble with anxiousness.

"Y-Yes." I said, hearing him chuckle.

"Well I'm sorry ma. I didn't mean to cause a fright Aight?" He said and I looked away, trying not to look into those intimidating eyes of his.

"Mhm." I spoke.

"Look at me Ariana. I'm serious." He said.

"Mhm." I said again, feeling his hand wrap around my neck gently.

"You must like the angry Dave." He said and I looked at him.

"You wanna know something?" I asked.

"What?"

"I love him." I said and he chuckled under his breath, turning me around swiftly.

I honestly did like the angry Dave. He became demanding and touchy. This man made me want to give it all up.

He pinned my arms up against the wall as he pushed himself up against me.

I could feel his manhood quickly rising and it felt huge.

"I got something for that mamas." He whispered into my ear. I felt his hand rub my thighs before the slowly made their way between them.

Feeling his hand get to my box made me tense up. I figured he knew because he started laughing.

He used his other arm to wrap around my neck causing my back to arch as he inserted a finger.

This was my first time ever getting finger fucked and I indeed was nervous but was ready for any sexual actions that was bound to happen or go farther.

"Oh my god Dave!" I moaned out. I rested my hand on his muscular arm that wrapped around my neck.

He then inserted another finger causing me to cry out in pain but in pleasure.

"Oh shit." I said. My knees were going weak but he was holding me up.

Feeling my stomach knot up, I released all over his fingers. My chest heaved as I breathed out loudly.

His grip around my neck loosened as I heard him slurping up all my juices off his fingers.

"Imagine what you'll do when you get the dick." He said leaving me there, still up against the wall and speechless.

I couldn't say anything.

What will I do when I get the dick?

I had finally gathered my thoughts and told my ass to get out of this hallway.

Grabbing my hamper and entering my room, I went inside the bathroom to clean myself up.

Once I was finished, I threw on some night clothes and got into bed.