002

real life !

real life !

heyangel is streaming Among Us: hi, ily!

"Hello, my lovelies! How are you today?" Aspyn was usually very interactive with her chat, unless she was painting or playing a game like Among Us where she wasn't allowed to look at chat. She thoroughly enjoyed being interactive, and her chat was definitely comprised of more of the nicer, respectful Twitch viewers. Although rude comments were inevitable on the internet, it was rare in Aspyn's chat. And she was very thankful to have found such a kind community.

00:00 | Hiiii babyyy
00:00 | I love you!!!!
00:00 | How's your day? <3
00:00 | I passed my mid-term!

She smiled at chat. Aspyn was told many times that she was people's 'comfort streamer' because of her voice and loving demeanour. She was more than glad that she could shed some light into their lives.

"My day is going well, thank you for asking. How is yours?" She had begun to answer some of the questions as she searched for a song to play. She decided on Lily Pichu's 'dreamy night'. "Congrats on passing your exam! That's very good news!"

She opened up Among Us on one monitor, with Discord on the other. "Rae invited me to her Among Us lobby today, so we're playing with them! I think Tubbo will be there too, so that'll be nice."

00:00 | TUBBO!!!
00:00 | tubbo!! yay!!!
00:00 | karl????
00:00 | ilysm ty for streaming
00:00 | is karl coming??
00:00 | your hair is so pretty!

"Karl's busy, he'll be on Quackity's stream later. Which you all should watch, by the way." Aspyn chuckled lightly while promoting her friend's stream. Compared to hers, Alex and Karl's streams were more hectic and lively. Her viewers seemed to enjoy both— especially when the three streamed together. "Thank you, I'm thinking of dyeing it back to black."

She toyed with the ends of her dyed brown hair— she had dyed it mostly because her mom told her not to, but would never admit that unless you were either Rhea or Karsyn. She spotted people continuing to join the voice call. "Oh, it looks like people are joining the call. Let's goooo."