ᴍᴀʜɪᴛᴏ x ғ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ғʟᴜғғ

Warning: None

Requested by nana-mania

"Jugo~! Look! Look! You know, my girlfriend made me this cute bracelet here! Isn't it suuuuuper pretty?" the gray blueish haired curse said, while emitting a flowery aura

Showing off an indeed cute handcrafted bracelet with an adorable little butterfly charm, which reflected the incoming sun rays into pretty illuming rainbow colors.

The hot-headed curse rolled his eye, "You could've just stolen it for all we know." he said.

Mahito pouted, "Jugooo, that's mean. Why would I steal something like this when I have my adorable human crafting it for me!"

Suddenly he smiled at him. "I have an Idea! If you don't believe then why don't you meet her? I'm sure she'll be excited! You'll see how cute and adorable she is!" he responded, starting to gush over how cute and pure his sweet little human girlfriend is.

Out of nowhere Geto joined in the conversation.

The shaman fake smiled a tick mark visible on his forehead, "I would appreciate it if you were to be quieter. The both of you" he said.

While he was being awfully calm and gave some scary vibes from himself, Mahito whined, "Just you wait until tomorrow! You'll see how pretty Y/n is!" he puffed his cheeks.

The next day the others couldn't really believe what they were seeing.

Mahito was grinning like crazy as his arm was wrapped around your figure. He had a smug look in his eyes seeing his fellow comrades in this state, it was a really rare sight to behold.

Meanwhile Jugo, Hanami and Geto still stood there actually surprised he managed to get a girlfriend. And a human one at that, who was as pretty and beautiful like y/n.

"Yo guys! This is my girlfriend Y/n! Isn't she cute, pretty and adorable!" Mahito bragged, while Jugo narrowed his eye and Hanami muttered something in their own language.

You turned your head to the side, looking really uncomfortable and tugged at Mahito's arm, as a signal of discomfort.

"Mahito, we already talked about this, you know I am not the biggest fan of PDA..." she quietly whispered.

"EH! HOW DO WE KNOW YOU DIDN'T KIDNAP HER!" the volcano curse shouted, enraged and skeptical.

However, your curse boyfriend with the mentality of a man-child didn't react at all. Instead he was too busy trying to find ways how to prove that he didn't kidnap you.

You found this whole ordeal just childish and wished for nothing more than to go home or just away from here.

"Now now Jugo, don't get so riled up or you'll accidentally burn something or injure the pretty lady over here!" Geto stated in amusement, as he pointed at you.

Mahito tilted his head, "EH! BUT I DIDN'T KIDNAP HER! I CAN PROVE IT TO YOU!" Mahito whined like a child.

Your eyes widened as you turned your head around to face your lover. But you were met with his lips instead, your face flushed red.

You moved your own lips gently and softly against his after standing there frozen for a moment and the curses lips playfully moved into a smile when he felt you responding to the kiss.

After about 4 seconds the both of you stopped, noticing the 2 special grade curses and shaman shocked to say the least, though Geto was more or less smirking in amusement.

"HA! Would someone I kidnap kiss back!" Mahito playfully challenged the volcano head.

To which Jugo only growled as a bit of lava came out of his head.

Geto clapped his hands together as a sign to end this whole chaos.

To which you only could silently agree and thank him.

Your cheeks were dusted with a pink blush which was still prominent.

You slapped Mahito lightly against his shoulder, in an attempt to scold him for the kiss.

Not being able to reach higher than that due to your short structure.

. "You can't just do that...! Idiot!" you mumbled in anger and embarrassment.

Geto chuckled "Well then! Now that we our proof that Mahito is indeed dating someone! We can stop with this whole discussion. Guess he really wasn't lying." he said.

Mahito smiled brightly "Now you saw my cute, adorable and beautiful y/n does exist and is my girlfriend! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine alone" the curse bragged, while he still held your body close to his, not even embarrassed the tiniest bit about the whole ordeal that just happened.

What an eventful day huh? But then again your lover was a curse so a normal relationship wasn't something you had expected anyways.

Hii!
I hope you the oneshot was to your liking and kind of how you imagined it!

Sorry if it's a bit short! I didn't really know what else to add hehe^^

Anywayz-

Hope y'all doing good!

Take care!

Greetings rin^^