iv . death eaters and ex's encounter

UNEDITED

UNEDITED

Rejun was very pleased to have made that bet with Ron

Rejun was very pleased to have made that bet with Ron. Although his family was very rich, it was still satisfying to win a bet. The face on the red head when they announced that the Irish had won the game was hilarious. Rejun had never seen a game quite intense as this one. The one's at Hogwarts could never stand a chance. They had more speed, that in a blink of an eye you could easily miss someone scoring a point. There was definitely much more dirty play as well, especially from Krum. The man pushed, kicked and even almost punched someone from his own team but the crowd kept on cheering him on.

Everyone left the stadium after the game, still screaming and partying. Especially Fred and George, since they couldn't stop their horrible attempts of step-dancing and singing. It was amusing but not for Ron, who was still sour about the Bulgarians loss. There were noises of shrieks outside of the tent at times but Rejun passed it off as people getting more drunk.

"There's no one like Krum!" Ron exclaimed, getting in between the twins dance off. "Krum? Dumb Krum?" The two chorused together. "He's like a bird, the way he rides the wind." He stated, glaring at anyone that was laughing. Rejun giggled the loudest making him the victim of his deathly gaze. It was nice having times like these just family and friends. It was as rare as a blue moon when Rejun got opportunities to have fun so he wanted to make the complete most of it.

"He's more than an Athlete, he's an artist." That was the breaking point for the Hufflepuff. He snorted loudly and held onto Ginny for dear life. "I think you're in love Ron." She said the obvious, also chuckling. "You've noticed that just now?" Rejun laughed, still gripping onto the girl's arm. 

"Victor I love you!" He started singing, causing Ronald to groan in annoyance. "Victor I do!" The others joined in. "When were apart my heart beats only for you!" Then there it was again. It was that same noise. Only this time they were more afraid than anything and the sound of something being set on fire could be heard, causing Rejun to immediately stop his laughter. Was someone's tent burning?

"Stop! Stop it! It's not the Irish." Arthur said to his sons and daughter with the most serious face that Rejun had ever seen on the man. The blue haired boy's hands began to sweat. "We've gotta get out of here, Now!" Before Rejun could react, George grabbed his wet hand and dragged him out of tent quickly to the most horrifying scene he had ever witnessed. 

People were screaming and crying while running away from the fire and something else that he couldn't see. All tents were in fact burning to a crisp from the raging flames covering them. There was even a family who seemed to be wandless stuck inside but nobody wanted to help since they were too busy saving their own lives. The sky was filled with thick, dark grey clouds. 

"Rejun breathe, it's okay." George told the boy who was now breathing heavily. Rejun felt light headed. Everything was happening all at once and it was too much for him. "Run everybody it's the Death Eaters!" Death Eaters? Why the fuck are there Death Eaters here? Aren't there Aurors guarding this place? "Get back to the port-key everybody, and stick together!"

Rejun felt himself get pulled away by Rowoon as the two ran to where they remembered the port-key was at. Then the boy caught glimpse of them. The Death Eaters. All wearing black robes, a pointed hood over their head and a silver mask protecting their identity. They held torches and wands, muttering incantations that set more things in flames. Rejun stood still, his skin becoming sickly pale. He couldn't move as if someone had placed a paralyzing spell on him. 

All the screams now became background noise and the only thing he could clearly hear were the Death Eater's mutterings and their footsteps. They were close. They were too close. Just as one of them lifted their wand at him, another lifted their own and Rejun felt his legs become movable again.

He was going to start sprinting away until a hand grabbed his once more. It didn't feel like George's or Rowoon's though. It was freezing and foreign yet comforting. The mysterious person pulled him behind a large oak tree and covered his mouth with their hand. He tried to yell for help since he didn't have his wand on him but they pressed harder. Rejun could feel the coldness of rings on his fleshy lips. 

"Keep quiet Foxx, or do you want to die this badly?" 

He stopped his pleads instantly. What the fuck is even happening at this point? It took a while but soon the only noise left were the crows chirping grimly. "Can you let go? I can't b-breathe." Rejun managed to say through his ex's grip. The Slytherin flinched as if he was snapped out of his thoughts and quickly pulled away from the Hufflepuff's mouth. Rejun placed a hand on the tree and breathed in and out. 

"T-thanks." He thanked with a smile through his hard breaths. Malfoy was stunned. This was the boy that he purposely hurt emotionally and mentally yet here he was, thanking him while smiling. It made his heart flutter. Draco didn't know what to think when he saw Rejun's change for the first time . It was shock but then anger because -although Draco's ego wouldn't allow him to believe it- He was bloody beautiful. He always had been. 

"Why are you being nice to me." The blond more demanded than asked. Rejun pulled his hands up in surrender and smirked. "I'm being civil not nice, sweetheart." Draco shuddered at the pet name, the way it rolled off his tongue did something to him. No, he wasn't gay he shouldn't be feeling this. The blond's nostrils flared in anger as he pulled out his wand swiftly from his blazer. 

"Don't be trying things with me Foxx, unless you want your poor little pathetic heart ripped to shreds again." It was now Draco's turn to smirk although it quickly fell when Rejun still had that stupid smug smile on his face despite his words. "I saw how my wink affected you, Malfoy." Rejun reminded cockily, much to the others horror. Draco gulped harshly and avoided eye contact. He would've came up with a witty comeback at this point but his brain was completely empty. The two snapped their heads up at Rejun's name being called by multiple familiar voices.

"I will fucking destroy you, mark my words." warned Draco quickly, pushing his wand further in his ex's chest in attempt to frighten him but the boy remained unfazed by his actions. "We'll see about that darling, catch you at Hogwarts." And with that he left but he also left Draco feeling even more confused and flustered.

Sly speaks !!

I hate how this took me 

two mf days to type and it's 

not even good like bruh. 😒