Special Chapter

The ring on Johnny's hand felt heavy as he fiddled with it, feeling nervous. So many thoughts and ideas were running through his head but nothing felt right.

Johnny and Mark's heads looked up from the desk at the sound of a knock. Johnny didn't even need to check the time to know what it was, immediately standing up and heading to the door of the office.

"I didn't know we were meeting someone today." Mark commented but Johnny was too nervous to acknowledge his words, flinging the door open.

Behind the door stood Jaehyun, a smirk on his face as his hands were in his pockets. Johnny noticed Mark freeze as the gang leader walked in but for Johnny, Jaehyun was not only a close friend but also now his brother-in-law. His presence was nothing to him.

"You look stress." Jaehyun said as Johnny motioned him in, closing the door behind him.

"Just sit, please." Johnny said, running his fingers through his hair. Jaehyun nodded, sitting down in the chair in front of Johnny's desk.

"Should I go?" Mark asked, feeling the tension in the room but Johnny shook his head, sighing deeply as he sunk into his desk chair.

"I need help." Johnny said, staring at the date on his phone. "And I only have a few days."

"My favourite perfume brand is Tom Ford but if you want specifics, White Suede." Jaehyun said, picking at his nails. He must have noticed that Johnny was giving him a look as his attention shifted up to meet Johnny's eyes. "So I'm guessing the help you needed was not my birthday present."

Johnny shook his head. "No, Jaehwa already helped me with that but please tell me why your parents thought it was a good idea to give birth to both of you on Valentines Day."

Jaehyun chuckled, finally realizing what Johnny needed help with. "Just do whatever your normally do, you know my sister loves everything you do."

"But this is different." Johnny whined with a pout. "This is the first time that we're spending her birthday and Valentine's Day together as husband and wife."

Jaehyun shrugged, giving Johnny a smile.

"Just search something up on the internet. You know Jaehwa, her she loves anything cringe-worthy and cheesy."

...

Today is going to be a good day, Jaehwa thought the second she woke up, unable to keep a smile off her face. It was Febuary 14th, the day she and her brother were born, Valentines Day babies.

Jaehwa turned to stare at her husband's face, tempted to lightly run her fingers across his jawline. Without even asking, Jaehwa knew that Johnny had been stressed for the last few days, many cases piling up and the fact that her birthday, Jaehyun's birthday, and Valentines Day were all on the same day did not help.

But Jaehwa herself has something up her sleeve as she slowly slipped out of bed, careful not to wake Johnny up. She froze, biting her bottom lip as she heard Johnny groan as he rolled around in bed before settling on the other side, hugging the blanket.

That was a close one, Jaehwa thought as she quickly made her way out of their room to the kitchen as fast as possible.

...

Jaehwa looked at her work sitting at the dinner table, covering it so it stayed warm. She took her apron off, quickly making her way to the bedroom where Johnny was still sleeping.

"Wake up, Johnny." Jaehwa said, shaking her husband.

"Mmm, five more minutes." Johnny mumbled into the pillow, making Jaehwa smile before he shot up. "Why does it smell good? Did you cook?"