Chapter 45

Mikaela POV

"Mr. King stop it. Can you please let go?" I barked at him as I didn't stopped freeing myself away from his hold. Then he suddenly pull away but before I could say anything he drop in his knees and kneel before me. Then hugged my knees. Double hell???

"What are you doing?" I said as I looked at him shocked "stand up!"

"Please take me back. I will do anything you say except for letting you go. No no! I can't! I know I am such jerk and asshole please. I am sorry sorry .. I didn't listen to you and choose to judge and then I went to other woman. Oh God please I know I made such big Terrible mistakes. Please punish me in any way you like. I will do it just take me back! Don't leave me, don't give up on me!" He said while he looks up to me. He's been crying while doing his persuading me.

"Look King, I also made a mistake I didn't tell you about him. I am sorry for that. I am sorry also for not telling my parents about us. But you made the decision that night and I know it's the most hurtful things happen to be but I move on. I think your in your way moving on anyway. Go and have fun!" I said and he looks at me in pain.

"That was idiotic and jerk move I did. I shouldn't had gone to those girls. Please I didn't meant what I said back there. I'll take it back , I don't want to break up with you. Please forget everything I said that night. Please..... How about you punish me? Torture me, punch me, hit me all you want but please take me back. I really can't stand without you. Look at me? Is this the face of someone whose moving on?? I know you don't love me back the way I love you back but it's ok to me as long as you stay. I promise to make you fall for me!" He said and I scooted to his level and meet his eyes.

"Listen to me. I will only say this once. I did feel the same way like you do. I just don't know what that feeling before. But when you said let's break up I finally know what I been feeling inside when I am with you. Don't say I didn't feel the same way. I will never say yes to you if I haven't feel anything about you. I had loved you back there!" I said as I stand up and I saw shocked in his eyes. " But that's was before for three days I finally came back to my senses. I didn't come her to school to have relationship. I came here to learn. And I will be keeping it that way! Thank you I had so much fun when I was with you!" I said and step forward leaving him speechless. I closed the door and I heard him banging the door after awhile.

"Mimi? Your back!" Lila said as she fly to huh me.

"Hey I miss you too!" I said to her as I rolled my eyes on her. "stop Li it's not like we didn't see each other like one year!" I said as I laughed at her.

"Come on , can I not missed my best friend?" She asked and I playfully scowled at her.

"Yes! When I know you won't really! Since you have someone to shower you love!" Hhahaha she laughed and giggle at me.

"So I assume that was Dami banging the door just now?" She asked as we settled in the couch .

"Yup but I already done Li. I will need to change course since I will be taken medicine in the next semester and I will change school too!" I said and she looks at me sad.

"Your not going to school here?" She asked me and I nodded.

"You know that idiot has been creepy. He's been in your room and talking to you as if your there. Both me and Damien half way tempted to call a psychiatrist to assist him. I swear Mimi his like dead person. He never talked to anyone and he even give up on football. The coach has been convinced him but he didn't say anything. All we can hear him say he doesn't have inspiration anymore. I told Blake to inform his parents but he said Damien will not be happy about it. !" She said and I shake my head.

"I should have known I dated a psychotic guy!" I laughed fakely. " But Li I don't want to take him back. I can stomach the fact he didn't listen to me but when he went to that girls and parading it to me like it was nothing is something I can't forgive him. We already talked about it before we dated I hate it when he go womanizing. It's indicating that I should not trust him in!" I said as I stared at her in a sad face.

"Do you still love that idiot?" She asked me when we both silent for a while.

"Yeah.... It's hurt! But I can't say yes and take him back. It's like I am given him the freedom to hurt me again. He can't keep his word Li, he can't trust me. Why should I stay in that relationship?" I said more on talking to myself.

"You are right! If it's happened to me I will do the same. But that idiotic boyfriend of mine always considered my opinion and that's one thing I love about him. He is honest on his feeling. " She said and laughed at me.

"Ohhhh should I hear wedding bells soon?" I tease her playfully.

"No no no! I am too young to get married! Anyway I want him to fullfil his dream and be NFL star receiver. I even told him when that happens you will going to forget me since your going to be popular and there will be many and more beautiful and sexy girl there!" She said and I swear I saw sadness in her eyes.