035

╔═══════封印═══════╝

╔═══════
封印
═══════╝

"can you put that damn needle and thread down and sleep already?", sukuna complained, shielding his eyes from the dimly lit lantern as kiyo had accidentally pricked her finger when the demon king spoke.

sighing, kiyo slowly made her way over to the lantern, blowing out the candle as she felt the bed frame around her to help her get onto bed.

sucking her pointer finger, kiyo stopped the petite blood flow as inconveniently, there was only one blanket on the bed, much to her dismay.

"scared I'm going to kill you? why're you so far away from me?", sukuna growled, to which kiyo was quite literally about to fall off the bed if she were to scoot any further away from the demon.

"oi! I'm talking t—"

kiyo sighed as she turned around, surprised at how close the yōkai was, as her nose nearly smacked sukuna's chest.

"better? can you sleep now?"

a wide grin was plastered on sukuna's face as his arms pulled the priestess closer, so close that kiyo's breath was fanning the demon's collarbone.

"do you have to hold me so close?", kiyo mumbled, her lips grazing sukuna's skin, making him feel like butterflies were kissing him.

"yes, now shut up and sleep", sukuna demanded, burying the lower half of his face on top of the girl's head, enjoying how small and frail kiyo felt when in his embrace.

the priestess only gripped onto the collar of sukuna's kimono as she hastily fell asleep, with morning arriving a bit too soon for sukuna's liking.

the demon king squinted his eyes as the sun poured in through the circular window. he felt something slightly squirm, causing him to glance down and break into a low chuckle.

sukuna's finger brushed up and down the priestess's cheek as if it were a canvas. the male marveled at the miko's long lashes and scattered locks of hair that sprawled all over his arm.

kiyo subconsciously leaned towards the warm contact, her hands interlacing sukuna's as her lips gently pressed against the back of the demon's hand, making him a bit startled.

sukuna hummed as he slightly smiled, until kiyo had muttered out a name.

"mm...suki..."

sukuna then raised a brow.

'suki? who the fuck is suki? is it any of the brats' names?! shit! what's the rest of them called again?'