chapter 25

Alexa pov :

I got up by someone shaking me and I saw Alex standing there.

"Good morning Lil devil" he greeted

"Good morning Alex" I greeted back

"wake up or you'll be late for school" he said and pulled me from my bed and making me stand on the floor.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!! I hate school" I said and he chuckled.

"Now go get ready and come down for breakfast" he said and left my room.

I quickly went into the bathroom and did my morning routine and then I hoped for shower after having a quick shower I changed into my clothes. After changing I kept my hair open and did my makeup and then I wore my boots.

I grabbed my bag, phone, airpods and went downstairs for breakfast

Alesa pov:

I woke up by someone calling me and it was Colton . I knew it was Colton because he is the only one calling me princess.

"let me sleep, please" I said

"Nope, you have to get ready or you'll get late for school" he said

"Ahhhhhh!!! I hate school" I said and he chuckled

"well,  even if you hate school you have to go" he said and then pulled me up from my bed and took me to the bathroom and made me sit on the wash basin table.

He handed me my toothbrush with toothpaste on it and asked me to brush my teeth. And I started doing as he told me. He left the bathroom and came back In again with my clothes and hanged it.

"Quickly have shower and come downstairs" he said and closed the bathroom door and left.

I quickly brushed my teeth and then had a shower. After showering I changed into the clothers Colton brought and kept my hair open and did not do any makeup.

I quickly grabbed my school bag, airpords and phone and left my room for downstairs

I met alexa on my way downstairs and we both were wearing something similar today. Not exactly same but it was quite similar. And both of our hairs were opened and only if we had same color hairs. No one would recognize us.

We both were talking when we entered the dinning area and greeted everyone morning and then sat on our seats. We all ate out breakfast and they all were talking and except for me i was quietly enjoying my breakfast.

Everyone was done and we were about to leave for school when I remembered what I did yesterday.

"Xander and Xavier, thank you" I said softly

"for what?" both asked at the same time. Yeah we know you both are twins.

"Uhm, for yesterday" I said

"it's alright, you were so cute yesterday" Xavier said and laughed and Xander rolled his eyes and nodded.

We left for school and we reached there soon. I made my towards my friends after saying a quick goodbye to my siblings.

"hello" I greeted

"heyo girl" Kelly said

"hello" Sophia said

"hello" Jade said

"Alesa, meet Jade. He is our friend to"kelly said

"hello, I'm alesa" I said

"I know" he said.

"let's go for ice-cream after school?" kelly said

"where?" Jade asked

"the one which is near the football stadium" Kelly said

"I'm coming" Jade said

"I'm coming to" Sophia said

"I have to ask my brother first" I said

"okay, ask him during lunch" Kelly said

"yes, I will" I said

And then we went on talking about random stuff and all

Alexa pov:

I made my way towards my friends and luca was holding a big box. I wonder what's in there.

"Heyo guys, what are you doing?" I asked

"you know, I told you how English miss gave me detention" Bretty said

"yes, what about that?" I asked

"We are pulling a prank on her and all the teacher" catherin said excited

"that's great, what are we doing?" I asked.

"So, here this box have many cockroaches inside it and during lunch. We will sneak into teachers staff room and put all the cockroaches in their lockers." hazel said

"I can't wait." I said

"me too" Anthon said

"for now, I will keep this in my locker" Luca said pointing toward the box.

"meet me during lunch near the teachers staff room" Catherine said and we all nodded and went to our perspective classes.

My day was going pretty good and now as we planned. We all met outside the teachers office Catherine and hazel were standing outside the staff room to make sure no one comes in . And me, Jack, Luca, Anthon , bretty and Carlos went inside and put the cockroaches inside their lockers. And quickly made our way towards the cafeteria laughing.

We all were sitting at the table when someone screamed and it was one of the teachers. I bet they already know about 100 of cockroaches in the staff room.

Students in the cafeteria made their ways towards the staff room Noah, alesa and their friends went there too and slowly me and my friends went there to. To see the mess we created. We controlled our laughter so bad.

The teachers were scared and then one of the teacher started jumping as cockroache went into her cloth and everyone was laughing their ass off.

"Who dared to do this?" principal yelled and no one spoke.

"After, I find you out. I'll make sure you are in a deep trouble" he said

We won't be caught. Because the camera in the staff room was not working and they would never get that it us.

We laughed and made our way back to cafeteria and soon the bell rang indicating the class is over.

-----

And here goes another chapter of the day....