𝟎𝟎𝟐 ━ 𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜.

▬▬▬       𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄,
ざ 🌸🌿ˎˊ-   ━━━   𝗶𝗶.

╱  ❝  𝚃𝙴𝙼𝙿𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝙻𝙸𝙴𝚂

╱ ❝ 𝚃𝙴𝙼𝙿𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝙻𝙸𝙴𝚂 . . .

   𝓗YANCINTH MOVED into her dormitory later that day, she had been assigned to the Black Devil Suite, which she would share with four other girls. She was a little nervous but excited to meet them and hoped they would all become great friends.

She dragged her heavy suitcase along the floor, using her other hand to look at the sheet of directions she had been given. She folded the paper to look at the shiny plaque on the door in front of her, reading Black Devil in printed capital letters. All it took was a small push for the door to open, she leaned against the door to drag her suitcase inside. She tripped up a little on the floorboards and tumbled into the room with a shout.

Chuckles erupted from inside the room, a shrill voice snapped, "Jac! Don't be an arsehole." The girl advanced towards her, until a hand was in front of her face, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," Hyacinth took the girl's hand, "I'm just a little nervous, sorry." She was hoisted up and she saw the girl who helped her tall and skinny. Round glasses covered her brown eyes, her hair sat in tufts on her shoulders, freckles were scattered on her warm-coloured skin and her lips were coated with red lipstick.

"Don't be sorry," Jac, the girl with bright red dreads, spoke up in the back, "we shouldn't have laughed at you."

"And by we, I hope you mean you," Glasses snapped at Jack Hyacinth could already tell those two didn't get along too well. Things seemed to be strained between them. "Carmen," she introduced herself.

"I'm Hyacinth," she smiled. Carmen took the handle of her suitcase, helping her roll it into the room, "thank you so much, you don't have to do that."

"No, let me help you, we don't want you to fall again."

"And by we, I hope you mean you," Jac chuckled, she jumped off the window sill she was sitting on, "I'm Jacqueline but you can call me Jac."

"Hey, Jac."

She hated Jacqueline.

"Come on," Carmen motioned to the door with her head, "Your room is this way." She dragged her suitcase along with them.

They walked down the short corridors, turning a corner to reach another door. There was a Post-It on it, with her name and the name Aja Zenith which was scratched out with black ink and replaced with 'Misty.'