Chapter 46

Mikaela POV

It's been one months since that happened. One month more and I will be going home again for holiday season. Of course it's Christmas and new year and my mom is so excited about it. She even joke that we will have Christmas party this year. Leave it to my mom being joker. I am too old for Christmas party. Hahahah..

"Wow this is so nice Mi!" Lila said as excitement when she saw all the things I bought. I been constantly buying some things for the gift for my parents. It's better to be prepared earlier right?

"Yeah... Hahahaha... Dad loves necktie so much.heheheh... I can't afford his long time love rolex watch for now so I will settled for this!" I said as I laughed.

"Good thing that creepy stalker of you didn't come with you?" Li said and frown.

Yes! One month passed that guy never gives up. He always show up every where I go. Do he didn't do anything apart from stalking me. I don't understand him though when I asked him to stop stalking me he said he will not. He said he won't do anything to me and just let him be.

From time to time he came here in our dorm and gives me his baked cookies, cakes , and those sweet desserts. Blake said that guy has been learning how to cook. He really wants to feed you food made by him.

I didn't stopped him for being friends with me. Though his been opposing it and said that he want more than that but said to wait for me. And I just shake my head.

"How did you escapades from him? You know wherever you go he always tag along " she said

"I told him to bake me cake, a strawberry tart cake. So I can get away from him;" I said as I smiled at my scheme.

"Babydoll I'm here!" That voice and Lila and me, we both look at each other.

"Speaking of the devil!" She said and I opened the door.

"Baby doll look it's a tart!!" He said and gets inside then put it down and serve me both Lila and me.

"I think one day you should open pastry shop. You are good at baking Dami!" Lila jokes as she eat the tart. I eat silently while I stared both of them.

"What do we have here?" Blake then barged into the room. Yes! He have his own key to our dorm. He said he wants to own his own key for our dorm because if her loving girlfriend decided not to talk to her he can still get inside. Hahhahaha silly move!

"Baby doll is it good? Oh I will cook shrimp tempura for dinner. What do you want for dessert?" He asked me and I shake my head.

"No need to cook dinner I can take care of myself. Thank you for the cake. It's a delicious!" I said as I smiled at him.

"But I can cook, I really can. Please???" And that Blake, Lila and I look at each other.

"Look bro, how about you rest? Speaking of rest! Where do you girls want to spend your holiday vacation?" Blake asked us and Lila and me looked at each other.

"I am going home!" I answered making Damien look at my direction.

"For the whole one week?" Bake asked me

"Yes!" I answered softly.

"Ohhhh!" He said and looki at Damien.

"Ok I will go to my room and study since we have last major test before the vacation!" I said as I walked away and went to my room.

After few minutes someone knocked in my door. And I don't have to guess who, since he's been doing that all the time. Though his not bugging me but he stay near me all the time.

"Come in!" I shouted and the door open revealing him as expected.

Damien walked then take a sit at the end of my bed while I sitted at the other side of bed with bakc rested in the headboard.

"Do you need anything?" I asked him as I put my book down to look for him.

"Can I come to you in your hometown? I promise to be good!" He said as he softly said while his fidgeting his fingers and look down.

"Why? Don't you spend your vacation with your family?" I asked him and he shakes his head. He looks at me sadly.

"Since I was a kid my parents gives me everything. I can do anything I want even if it's required a lot of money they won't hesitate to give me. You can say I am spoiled brat." He paused and laughed. " But apart from spending time with me, it's the only thing they can't give me. Both of them have been busy building empire where I can't get it at all. They said it's for me but I told them I don't need much money that much. Especially when I am only heir! They said they just want to ensure my future children!" He said and laughed fakely again. "I never experienced spending vacation with them. I mostly went to one of our villas or yatch with a lots of girls and partied all night! They know about this but they never complained!" He said as he looked at me sad.

For a while the room became silent. I didn't know what to say since it's not my place anymore right? He's no longer my boyfriend. I need to set boundaries between him and me.

"Please don't!" He said as he look at my reaction. "I know your thinking sitting barrier between us. Please tell me anything. Please.... I still not losing hope one day you will take me back. The reason why I been following you is that if someone make a move I won't hesitate to beat them into pulp. I know it's selfish but I can't help it. No matter what I try to say to myself to move on. But I can't bring myself to it! " He said as he stared at me.