Awaken

A young pale girl with white hair could be seen, sleeping on a polluted beach.

She was wearing some jeans and black sneakers, but her upper body was covered by a yellow raincoat. Underneath, you could see a black shirt with a Symbol of a triangle in a triangle within a triangle.

She laid there for a few hours before her Grey eyes shot open. She looked around, confused before realizing, 'Maybe I should get out of this junk yard.'

As the girl got to her feet she saw the raincoat, but decided not to take it off, as it was rather comfortable, and if she couldn't get home before weather started to pour, she would be pretty screwed without it. Plus it reminded her of her favorite protagonist.

Reia Koumi, in all her infinite wisdom everybody. She made her way to the exit of the beach, and read the sign.

"Dagobah Municipal Beach... Sounds familiar, but I don't recall where from."

She continued walking around, getting odd stares due to her amazing fashion statement.

She didn't have anywhere to be, excluding school, but she didn't have her phone and her parents would probably report her missing... If they noticed her being gone at least.

Her day was going so fine, until boom.

Loud Explosion from downtown.

"Who the heck is blowing stuff up at this time of day, people usually wait until it's late at night to be a nuisance."

Reia could be seen walking in the general direction of the Explosion, until she saw something... Odd.

'Skeleton guy with sunken blue eyes... Green haired boy, and a large crowd of oddly shaped individuals... Wait a second!'

Reia rushed to the front of the crowd, next to the Green Haired boy and saw the scene.

A green slime suffocating a blond boy with spiky hair.

And sparkling red eyes, pleasing for help that wouldn't come until the boy next to her burst from the crowd.

...

*Ahem* burst from the crowd

Midoriya ran forward, stunning heroes, civilians, and skeleton alike.

But... That wasn't all, Reia followed the boy. She may not have a quirk either, but on the off chance that her helping helps Bakugou sooner rather than later.

Reia disliked Bakugou, but he does have a great turn around personality wise, and would become a better person. She knew he wouldn't die here, but if her stepping forward got All Might to bulk up sooner, she would do it.

She could hear everyone yelling for them to stop. That they would die, they were wrong of course. Midoriya had plot armor.

Reia saw her cue to run faster, Midoriya threw his bag at the villains eyes, with a cry of, "TAKE THIS!", and grabbed onto the sludge, trying to pull Bakugou out of the sludge.

Reia tried to bull Bakugou out directly, instead of just grabbing onto the sludge.

It was a struggle of life and death to the spectators, but to Reia it was a battle of attrition they would win no matter what.

"Deku, what are you doing?" Bakugou asked incredulously.

"Your eyes, they looked like you were asking for help."

Reia couldn't help but break the tension, "Listen Greenie, now's not the time for a heroic speech!"

Reia held onto Bakugou, trying to keep sludge out of his mouth and nose, but it was nearly here, their salvation.