Ghostburs' return.

hi it's 1.30 pm and i'm waiting for Tales Of the Smp to start so have this update (:

Ghostbur walked through the snow, if you could even call it walking. He kept jumping to the left and right trying to dodge the snowflakes falling from the sky.

Ghostbur was on his way to Technoblade's house. He wanted to visit tommy in Logstedshire, but it somehow blew up. Somehow everything he builds blows up.

He walked into the house and was suprised by the thing he saw in front of him. Technoblade was sitting on the couch with Tommy's head in his lap, Tommy had Technoblade's cape covering his body and was obviously sleeping.

"Ghostbur?"

"Hello. Why is Tommy here? I was about to visit Logstedshire, but it all blew up."

"It's a long story and you will probably forget, Wilbur."

"Okay."

~

Tommy heard voices talking around him, he slowly opened his eyes and was suprised to see Ghostbur talk to Technoblade.

"Ghostbur? What are you doing here?" he asked, he hadn't seen Ghostbur since he asked him to give the invitations for his beach party to people.

"I wanted to visit you to ask you about your beach party! But Logstedshire is gone. How was your beach party?"

"Seriously? You are asking me this now? No one showed up Ghostbur, and it's all your fault! I gave you one task!"

"Wait.. Dream told me he would give the invitations to people and send me out in the rain."

"Wait- Dream did what?" It was Technoblade speaking up now.

"Yeah he told me to have a nice walk in the rain! Nice guy, Dream." Ghostbur said while giving Tommy and Technoblade some blue.

"Mhm, sure." Technoblade said sarcastic, but Ghostbur didn't notice his sarcasm.

"Ghostbur... Don't you melt in rain?" Tommy asked, noticing Dream had tried to 'kill' Ghostbur and that Dream was the reason no one showed up at his beach party.

"Oh! Yeah i do! Rain is harder to dodge than snow is. But what are you doing here Tommy? Why aren't you at Logstedshire? Did you know it blew up? Just like L'manberg. Truly awful!"

"Yeah.. I am aware." Tommy said.

"Why does everything build blow up suddenly?"

"Ghostbur.. Don't you remember how L'manberg blew up?" Technoblade asked.

"Ofcourse i do! It just suddenly blew up!"

"Ghostbur.." Technoblade mumbled.

Ghostbur didn't pay attention to the conversation anymore, he signed for Tommy to follow him and showed him friend.

Cause that's what really matters to him.

Friend.

~

I dunno how to write Ghostbur help.

I'm so excited to revive him later in this story so i can write wilbur instead of ghostbur (spoiler lol)

ok bye