Getting A Home

Oralie's P.O.V. (Sophie is still a newborn)

Oralie woke up in the same cave she fell asleep in. 

"It wasn't a dream," she murmured to herself.

She saw some humans outside the cave with what looked like a t shirt. 

She thought she might stand out a bit, so she brushed out her ringlets to get soft waves. 

Took one of her tunics and cut off the sleeves to make it look like a tank top.

She just remembered she forgot to name her baby. 

She hadn't even thought about it. 

She decided to go walking in the city find a clothing shop, get some baby clothes and find a home.

For some reason, Oralie wanted a portable home whatever it was.

She found a store that was called "Target" that had a red circle, inside of a red circle as a symbol.

She entered the shop.

Oralie learned a lot of English from Clarette.

She asked the guy at the front, "Where is the baby's clothes?"

"Third isle," he responded, "It depends on size. How old is your baby and gender."

"It is a girl, and we just got out of the hospital yesterday, so she is like only a couple days old," Oralie responded.

"What's her name?" he asked.

Dang it, Oralie. She had to think fast when something clicked in her head.

"Sophie. Her name is Sophie."

Oralie remembers that the name "Sophie" meant wisdom.

It felt perfect for her, no, Sophie.

She grabbed a cart and started heading down to the baby clothes.

She had some cash from a luster.

She got Sophie some cute, clothes dresses, she also found a baby carrier.

She also got some clothes and some food for herself.

She headed to the self checkout.

After she paid for everything, she headed to a bathroom and found a baby changing station.

She laid Sophie down on the table, and put a diaper on her butt.

Oralie also put on some shorts and a little shirt on Sophie.

"Suldreen," Sophie babbled.

Oh gosh, hopefully this won't cause too much attention, if anyone asks, she is trying to say her name.

She decided to strap Sophie to the baby changing station and put a blanket over her face as she changed into her clothes which were some ripped jean shorts and a black tank top because it was very hot outside.

She unstrapped Sophie and put her in the carrier on her chest.

Now, she headed to an RV store and bought a huge RV for her and Sophie to live in.

She somehow managed to get a drivers license.

After the guy handed her the keys to the RV, she drove off to a little forest by Wiggly Lake, Georgia.

It was a pretty simple neighborhood surrounded by forests and the trees were nice and green, the lake had a gorgeous sight, and even the neighbors were somewhat friendly.

There were one or two weird neighbors, some kids were babies like Sophie.

The adults were friendly.

It was a small, small town, but that means it would be hard for elves to find them.

When night came, she set up one of the chairs that came with the RV outside and gazed up at the stars.

She remembered one time, she and Kenric went star gazing and it was a beautiful night.

"Ora," he said then, "The stars never go away, nor does the Sun or Moon. Imagine how happy we can be if we just settle down a little bit."

"That would be nice, but I don't think I can, not yet at least."

Little did the past Oralie know that would be the last time staying with Kenric.

She remembers the constellations.

Right now she was seeing Big Dipper and Little Dipper.

Was the Big Dipper supposed to represent her, and The Little Dipper represent her daughter?

Maybe, it would represent their furture.

It is going to be tough, being a single mom, but Oralie can do it.

She was one of the twelve leaders over an entire species for centuries.

This can be a piece of cake, right?

Whoever Sophie's father is, will probably see her someday but until then, she would have to raise their daughter.

Even though, she doesn't know, who?

After she was done, she went in side to find Sophie sleeping in her crib.

Oralie checked her emotions to make sure she was having good dreams.

After she made sure Sophie was safe she head to bed and slept. 

Wondering all the adventures she and her daughter were going to have.

She must now be aware of elves.

Even the man who gave her the baby she has.

She made sure he wasn't close.

She drifted off into sleep, and had dreams of an amazing, funny, happy girl.

Oralie was going to raise.