18

𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍

𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞,𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝.
𝐌𝐚𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞.

"Single as fuck" i mumbled while walking to my car

So today, I decided I was gonna go to Samir house and see what he was doing but he didn't know I was coming.I get to his house and it another car in the driveway so I was just thinking it was one of the boys. Whole time it's a whole female up in there just chilling with him.

I ain't even say nun cuh, I just walked back out.

Getting in my car, I cranked it up Turing up the heater. As I was about to pull out the driveway, here come Samir stopping me.

"Please get the fuck out the way before I run your ass over" I said calmly.

"Baeee she just came over to chill, what the fuck we ain't even fucked or nun" he said tryna defend the whole situation

"On me Samir get the fuck out the way, cause if it was me up just chillin with a nigga you would've been tryna kill me"

"Broooooo it's not even what you think it is she just my girl bestfriend if that's what you wanna call it"

Putting the car in drive I eased on the gas a lil bit "I said get the fuck out the way Seven" I said blankly staring at him.

"So this what we gone do now Majesty are you-"

"Just let her go" the girl said while rolling her eyes.

That's when Samir eyes went wide cause he knew what I was about to do. As I put the car in park I hopped back out that bitch, making sure to put my taser in my back pocket.

"See I usually just would deck you in yo shit but I'm sparing time today for you suh" I said while leaning back on my car shrugging.

"Girl I don't give a fuck, your so called nigga the one who called me over here"she said while laughing

"You know what, fuck allat shit on my soul I'm done with you Samir, fuck you" I said while getting back in my car.

"You okay" Dior said while hugging me

"Imma be straight" I said while wiping my tears and laughing

"Girl fuck these niggas, you got me fasho" she said while smiling

"Forever besttt cousin"

"Forever and ever"she said while getting up.

"Bitch so you really leaving me next week"

"Girl I have to get out your momma house and I'm almost nineteen so getting my own place was the best thing to do"she said while shrugging

"I'm moving soon I just gotta get my shit straight"

"I can teach you how to scam just send me $500 and I got you"She said while drinking water

"Bitch you tryna scam me right now shut the fuck up"

"Damn, but imma teach you forreal"she said while sitting back down.

"Bet that up"

𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬. "𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐧"

"Dada I want to see Dior" Tru said while pouting

This lil nigga been saying that for like 3days now. Dior ass been mad distant and I'm not going for it like how you just gone leave a nigga.

"You'll see her soon" I said while putting on his coat

"I want to see her now"

"Well you finna go see your auntie for now" I said while grabbing his bag.

"I don't want to see joy ugly ass" he mumbled

"Aye now watch yo mouth, but we gonna go see auntie nia"

"Yayyyyy"he said while I buckled him in his car seat.

"Heyyy my sweet baby"nia said while picking up tru

"Hey tete"He said while smiling

Nia was my sister from my daddy side. She knew the story about my daddy but she didn't give a damn. Her and my momma used to love each other before my momma started going crazy.

"You need any money or anything else"

"Nah I don't need nothing lil bro" she said while walking in the kitchen.

Nia didn't like asking for his dirty money, but nia also didn't need it. Nia graduated, went to college and became a lawyer. So you could say she has money. One thing about nia is she never depended on nobody,  she also had to get everything she wanted on her on.

She was like a girl version of Syncere.

"Okay, well I'll be back to pick him up Thursday."

"Okay be safe, I love you" she said while walking behind me to the door.

"Heard you"

𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐬.♡

𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭.