Chapter 35

Kai's POV

After lunch, I went back to my room to get my stuff. I ignored my classmates asking me where I am going and just did what I need to do. Cole followed me inside my room and helped me fix my stuff and shove everything inside my bag.

Dad is still mad at Cole so we need to be early at the penthouse so we can go back to the mansion earlier too. I do not know when can we do this again. I am feeling guilty for my dad. He loves me so much and he keeps on asking me to avoid Cole. That's what I am planning but it is easier said than done.

I love Cole since the beginning. My love for him started as a love for a brother and just bloomed into a romantic feeling when he left. I can't just imagine Cole being with any other guy now. I can't stand it. I like him to the extent that I can't already understand myself.

"Babe, you are spacing out," Cole told me.

"Kai, we still have class. Did you forget? Where are you going?" Our class head asked me.

I am thinking of what excuse to use.

Cole grabbed my waist.

"Tell the professor I am sick." I faked a cough.

Cole laughed when he heard my excuse.

His arms were wrapped around my waist until we reached his car in front of our department building. This is the only car allowed to park here. Perks of being a Kirigun and a Suppasit heir...

"Babe, should we just go straight to the mansion?" Cole asked me as he started driving.

"Whaaaaat???" It's not obvious that I am shocked here.

He laughed so hard after seeing my reaction.

"You said you are not feeling well."
I pinched him. "Nooo, babe."

"Penthouse! Now!" I ordered.

"Too excited, huh?" He reached for my lips and gave me an appetizer. He kissed me so hard.

"Yes, I am excited. Happy now?" I told my boyfriend. He released his evil grin.

"Don't worry, babe. I'll make you happier. Want to sleep in the penthouse?"

We can't yet. Daddy is still mad. He'll be angrier to know that I slept with Cole again.

"No, babe. I want to sleep in my room."

"So, we're just going to make love in the penthouse? Can we stay for a night, babe? I miss you." Cole pleaded.

"We really can't, babe. Next time." He just caressed my cheek and kissed the back of my hand.

He is too sexy. My brain is fucking with me. I am already hard just by looking at Cole driving. I am too excited for his touch. It's been how many days. I hate to admit it but I've been touching myself while imagining my boyfriend in his absence. I can't cum every time that Mary appears on my mind.

"Babe, that Mary..." He smiled. Why did he fuckin smile when I mentioned that name? "Forget it."

"What is it?" His eyes are focused on the road. "Stop thinking of her. If you are still jealous, want me to fire Mary for your peace of mind?"

"No, babe. Don't fire her." Her parents treat me well. It's not fair for her when she is just following Cole's order before. "But..."
Shit! I am really shy to say this...

"But what, babe?"

"But... don'ttalktoheragain." I hope I made it clear.

"Don't worry, I have no plans of talking to her. I'll just focus on you."