𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝟔: 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 ᵇˣᵇ

mhm, who cares

mhm, who cares... tryin to write for you guys as much as i can these days and this a smaller taymor thing wit some hips and pudge (photo for reference) 👩🏾‍🦯👩🏾‍🦯👩🏾‍🦯

guccik.🦋

"...i don't know y'all." thinking about the piece he was gonna wear, feeling insecure. "what if he doesn't like it."

"fran'.. stop overthinkin, that nigga been outta town for atleast three months now. he's definitely about to demolish yo shit for y'all anniversary."  megan said throwing stuff in the basket, picking out stuff she knew her girlfriend onika would like.

"exactly, atleast you gettin some dick." nicholas looking behind them every once in a while, hearing the both of them suck they teeth.

all though he didn't crave sex like everybody else, it could be nice to get yo back broke in every once in a while. but he was just gonna spend his valentine's day with his three year old twins.

"you sure you not gon go fuck ya baby dadd-

"can y'all pleaseeeee, ain't nobody thinkin about that nigga. he has a girlfriend, he's happy..." rolling his eyes when they both laughed at him.

"buttttttt wasnt he jus givin you head at the new years party?, after y'all left y'all kids wit us." taymor raised his eyesbrows turning his head toward nick who went big eyed covering his mouth.

"and what about two days ago? last time i checked tremaine wasn't supposed to answer YOUR phone-

"what if i was out doin something so he had to answer the phone-

"hearin' you obviously gag on his dick, what a shame. where was my nephews at?" questioning, both taymor and megan tooted their lips up waiting for his answer.

"in they room sleep. y'all are fuckin annoyin. first of all, we were drunk..on new years and we missed each other so why the fuck not, he missed this kewchieeeee'. and second of all, him and his lil ugly ass girlfriend got into a argument so he came over to me... and i made him feel better." shrugging his shoulders, pulling his phone out. about to text his mother to see what the kids were doing.

"seems like a home wreakin to me. nick, jus say you miss him n wanna be back wit him."

"watch he call him tomorrow in the middle of night."

"i don't miss him, he's jus my baby father..and it's gonna stay that way... it'll be me and my lil pink rose at two after the twins fall asleep." little smile on his face at the last part.