Chapter 12

~○Yamaguchi's POV○~

I woke up early in the morning to take a shower and get ready for the first day of training camp. I was about to get up, when I felt a strong pair of arms wrapped around me.

I turned my head to the side and was met with soft, golden curls in my face. I smiled and kissed Tsukishima's head, before playing with his short curls.

I heard a small groan, and he spoke in his sleepy, raspy voice," Tadashi? mmm...  Its to early", he said as he buried his face deeper into my neck, holding me closer.

"Come on, Kei. We gotta get up, or else we will be late", I said poking his head lightly. I heard him groan again before kissing my neck lightly. I let out a soft moan, before wiggling out of his grasp." Come on, Tsukki. Don't you wanna take a shower with me?".

He sat up and gave me a kiss, before pulling away, "Of course I do." He said before giving me another kiss. I put a hand on his shoulder before pulling away slowly. I got out of bed, and went into the bathroom, starting the shower. I stuck my hand out, and into the water to test the temperature. A few seconds after, a pair of long, slightly muscular arms wrapped around my waist. I giggled a bit, before speaking," The waters ready sleepy head". 

Tsukki nodded, before backing up, and taking his shirt off, starting to strip. I turned back around and looked at the shower curtains, a little flustered at the sudden movements of the blonde , before following suit. I stepped into the shower first, letting out a soft, satisfied sigh, as the water ran down my body, closing my eyes. Tsukki got in shortly after, lightly resting his hands on my waist, turning me around to face him.

Tsukki leaned down and placed a chaste kiss to my lips, pulling me closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck for a little, before I got an idea. I slowly moved my hands from his neck, and placed them on his hips, and turned the kiss more heated. I slowly started to take dominance over the kiss, as I slowly rubbed my thumbs into his sides.

"Mmmm...Yams..", I could tell that Tsukki was enjoying this but we don't have time right now to, satisfy, his needs. I kissed him one last time on the lips before kissing his neck a couple times lightly, whispering," We need to get ready baby, we'll finish later, okay"? Tsukki nodded his head, before leaning his forehead on Yams shoulder, giving it a soft kiss.

We finished up our shower, got our clothes on, and walked to the lobby where the rest of the team was waiting.

"Finally you guys are here, what were you guys doing? Cooking a hog or something?", Tanaka said walking up to me and Tsukki. Tanaka draped an arm around my shoulder, as he pulled me over to him, I felt daggers being pushed into my back. Tsukki batted Tanaka's arm away, and held me protectively. He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist and rested his chin in my green hair. "Wow Tsukki dude. No need to be so over protective", Tanaka said, backing up a bit.

"Mine.", Tsukki said, in a stern tone. I chuckled before placing my hands on top of his arms, stroking them gently. I liked the protective side of him. 

"Okay, okay", Daichi said, clapping his hands together," We will be walking together, as a team to the gym. That means no running off". Daichi looked over at the duo, when he said the last part. The duo just let out a huff, and mumbled under their breath. Suga and Daichi walked a little bit ahead with the coaches , while me and Yams stayed towards the back of the group. Noya had persuaded Asahi to give him a piggyback ride. Noya sometimes planted kisses on Asahi neck, which resolved into a couple of side eye looks from people passing by. Probably because Noya looks like a child, and Asahi looks so much older. Tsukki had lightly took my hand into his, as we walked.

We didn't talk much, we just enjoyed the weather, and each others company. As we neared the gym the duo started sprinting for the doors, seeing who could get there first. Daichi yelled after them but it was no use. As we caught up with them, all we heard was Hinata cheering, and Kageyama out of breath.

This is gonna be a long day...

~Authors Note~

Sorry for the really late update :( School has been kicking my butt :/

But anyways, I hope you enjoyed!!  :)

P.S. Next chapter might be smut!