Chapter 201: Euclid

Grendel shot several fireballs towards the rest of the members.

“I won’t let you!”

Rossweisse stands at the front, and makes lots of defence-type magic- circles appear. Akeno makes her Fallen Angel wings appear, and creates the thunder and light that has the shape of a dragon.

"Water.”

A strong blue colored aura surrounds Sona. Water appears and gathers around her, then it acts as a wall to protect the group.

The fireball released by Grendel gets stopped by Rossweisse's magic and then gets erased by Akeno's Raikouryuu-Dragon. The explosion and heat spreads throughout the field, but the wall of water that Sona created blocks them.

There are still 3 fireballs left. The giant fireballs are heading towards the members once again.

Saji makes a magic-circle made from black flames appear in front of him, it captures Grendel’s fireball once it goes into it.

“Vanish!”

He starts to trim away the power of the fireball with Vritra’s ability. The black flame is eating away Grendel’s fireball and it’s trying to weaken its impact.

"Asia-tan, protect."

Fafnir releases a block of aura shining in gold from his mouth, and he completely erases Grendel’s fireball that Saji was stopping.

"The third fireball is ours boys!" Issei utters as he boosted several times. "Let's suspend it and have the dragon Fafnir erase it!"

"Hurry up and transfer some of your power!" Tsubaki replies. He and Azusa stepped in front to execute the shield combo while Issei positioned behind them.

"[TRANSFER!]"

The twins created a shield and the third fireball was hovering above air. Seeing this, Issei motioned to Asia and the girl nodded.

"Fafnir-san, eliminate that fireball too!"

"Yes."

*(CHING!)*

And, for the last fireball, the duo of Xenovia and Irina stepped forward.

“I will cut it down with Durandal!”

Xenovia cuts the Dragon’s fireball with a single slash by combining the power of Destruction and Rapidly, which cut the fireball into pieces. Despite being cut into pieces, the force acting on Grendel’s fireball hasn’t died.

“Looks like I will be the one to finish it!”

Irina uses the mass-produced holy-demonic sword which has the element of ice added to freeze all of the fireball which has been cut into pieces

Erin sighed in relief after seeing that the fireballs were stopped.

“You! You said this was a one on one! Why did you attack my comrades?!"

The Goddess punch Grendel's face while shouting that out, but the latter wipes the blood from his nose and puts on an evil grin.

"My bad, I just like killing after all. I can’t maintain my tension if I don’t kill every now and then. But, looks like I failed. They are strong, your comrades that is. —So I will kill all of you! Hit! Torment! Stomp! Bite! Then I will make all of you into asssssshes!"

Grendel is pissed to the max. His silver eyes are glowing so brutally with hostility and killing intent.

“Erin! We don’t have to tag along with fighting him one-on-one anymore! Let’s attack him together!”