18: Destruction

"Well welcome back. You reek of sex." Jin says flatly when we come back to their apartment.

"You probably shouldn't get in my car for the next few days then." I bite back playfully.

Jin raises his eyebrow and then smiles with a short laugh "Hoseok, you better not fuck it up with this one and make her go to her ancestors. I like her."

"Don't plan on it Hyung."

Namjoon walks in the room and his nose scrunches up "Bro, how many rounds did you go. God damn."

"Was it three or four?" I turn to Hoseok

"I mean technically it was four."

Namjoon fake gags "Please go shower. Both of you."

Hoseok and I giggle before heading to the guest room and grabbing clothes so we can shower.

After we shower we go out to the living room where Jin and Namjoon are curled up on the couch, watching something on TV. Jin looks up as we sit down on the larger chair they have that fits the both of us. "So how did lunch go?"

I roll my eyes.

"I'm guessing not well." Namjoon raises his eyebrow

I snort "That's an understatement."

"What happened?"

"My mother got on me like she always does."

"And apparently today Nari didn't feel like putting up with any of it so she went off on her mom."

"And how did that play out?"

I shrug "No idea, but I'm sure her and my dad are still fighting. I revealed some things my dad didn't know about, things my mother really didn't want him to know." I scoff "Perfect omega my ass."

Almost as if on cue my phone rings. I sigh and pull it from my back pocket and see my dad's contact "Hey pops."

"Nari I am so sorry. I had no idea about any of that stuff and if I did I would have put an end to it immediately."

"It's okay dad. I don't hold it against you, mother never made any of it obvious and she was good with excuses. You couldn't have known."

"I'd understand if you didn't want to come to Christmas this year or spend Lunar New Year with us, but can I make up for today? Can we do a redo of lunch, just me, you and Hoseok?"

I glance at Hoseok knowing he can hear my dad. He shrugs "Yeah sure dad, but I'm busy with finals all next week, so maybe the week after?"

"Whatever works for you sweetpea, just let me know when you have a free day and I will come down to you this time."

"Okay pops I will let you know."

"Alright, I love you. Tell your sister I said hi and tell Hoseok I'm sorry."

I hum "I will. Love you too." I hang up and set my phone on the arm of the chair. I lean my head back against Hoseok's shoulder "I'm assuming you heard my dad."

He nods "I did. It's not his fault. But I get that he still feels bad. Glad one parent cares."

"So can I ask?" Jin raises his eyebrow slightly

"I was not treated so nicely as a child by alphas, usually Onyxes. My mother made excuses for why I was always covered in bruises and my father believed them. I think what pissed him off more than anything was finding out that my mother considered offers to marry me off and have me force bread. Just so that I would be a better omega, not that it would have mattered, I would have died."