Tsukishima

Authors Note~
skip to the ~🍋~ for the hornee part
this one is a bit spicier bc i realized the other one is a bit... trash
THIS IS STILL AN OLDER WRITING
anyways enjoy~
———————————-
your pov
It was no secret me and Tsukishima Kei didn't get along. we haven't been on good terms for a little bit now. we both tend to go overboard when arguing but last time, i really went too far. mentioning his brother wasn't the best of ideas. i've been trying to get back to the way he used to, but i can tell he's really mad. he won't even look at me, it's like i'm a ghost.
as i walked to the gym i let out a sigh. how am i going to face him? this thought reoccurred every practice since our fight. and every practice was the same, i was a ghost. being a manager was hard enough, now i had someone ignoring my whole existence. i took a deep breath and did my best to plaster a smile, i didn't have time to be upset, i have a team to run.
"good afternoon everyone!" i called, immediately getting smiles from all except for one. the tall blonde continued flipping through his phone. i rolled my eyes and threw a volleyball straight at his head. he whipped his head around, his eyebrows furrowed and his mouth twisted into pure disgust.
"what the hell." his words were deep and cold.
"enough kei. i don't care if you hate me, we're a team. stop bringing everyone down with your stupidity before you get benched."
"my stupidity? last time i checked i wasn't the one who stepped out of bounds." he stood firmly as i walked towards him, my hands trembling.
"yes your stupidity. i don't care how upset you are. personal things should stay personal. we're a team get your head in the game. we're all off our game because you can't get your shit together! you want me to apologize? fine! i'm sorry! there are you happy? you've known all along i never meant to hurt you. Stop being so hard-headed!" before i realized what i was doing, i was standing a couple inches from his face on my tip toes, my finger pressing into his chest. everyone stood silent as he glared down at him. he grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the gym. he let me to an empty classroom and locked the door.
"tsuki-"
"i know damnit. i've known all along. i just didn't want to admit it."
"admit what-?" before i could finish his soft plush lips pressed harshly against mine.
~🍋~
3rd person pov
he pushed you up against a desk grabbing at your clothes as he kissed you harshly. as he tore at your clothes you tore at his. questions swirled your mind yet you couldn't control yourself.
"wow.." he breathed out, staring at your naked, pressed against a desk with his hands on either side of you, his knee inbetween your legs. your face flushed red as you studied his lean, toned arms and abs.
"you like what you see?" he smirked, his breath hitting your ear sending shivers down your spine. before you could answer you felt his thumb draw figure eights on your clit sending waves of pleasure flowing through your body. you grip his arm as gasps escape your lips.
"kei~"
"fuck i can't take it" he took his hand away and positioned himself in-between your legs, pushing you to sit on the desk. he quickly thrusted into you, you let out a sharp yelp.
"k-kei... that- ngh~ it hurts" you breathed out, yet he continued thrusting into you at an insane speed. you moaned over and over as pleasure coarsed through you.
"i've been avoiding you because i like you"
"fuck~ ahh~ i used being mad at you as- ngh~ an excuse" he placed his forehead on your shoulder and continued ramming into you, his hands leaving bruises as he tightly gripped your hips. your nails dug into his back as he grunted out, your moans echoing against the walls.
"you're mine you understand?" he growled into your shoulder. you nod but he stops and glares into your eyes.
"tell me with your words stupid slut" he landed a hard smack against your thigh causing you to yelp.
"yes," you breathed. you whimpered from loss of pleasure and tried thrusting your hips up. a small grunt escaped his lips but he held your hips tighter making sure you couldn't move.
"yes what?" he smirked down at you before he became trailing kisses down from your jaw to your chest.
"i'm yours Kei." as the words left he looked into your eyes gripping your neck tightly as he continued to ram into you. you tried to moan out but his grip around your neck was so tight a tiny whine escaped instead. he smirked at you as he continuously and harshly rammed into your dripping core.
"look at you, you dirty little slut. you're basically begging to get fucked every time you look at me. so tight and wet around me, moaning out my name like a whore. my whore." he growled into your ear.
"f-fuck tsuki i'm gonna cum~"
"no. beg." his words were sharp and demanding.
"please kei. please i'll do anything just let me cum, i wanna cum for you. Kei please~" he smirked obviously satisfied with your begging. he thrusted farther and faster into you.
"cum for me then slut." he demanded rubbing circles against your clit.
"KEI~" you yell out as you cum around him, clawing at his back. he grunts and pulls out rubbing himself against your slit before cumming on your stomach. he takes his shirt and cleans you off.
"i meant everything i said." he says sharply, clothing you and clothing himself. you begin to stand up and stumble, falling onto him.
"so clumsy, come on i'll walk you home."
word count: 994 words
i hope you guys enjoyed!
i wanted to redo tsukishima but i wanted to keep the other one up as well
not sure if i like this one but i hope you liked it anyways
thanks for reading!~