Chapter 4

This chapter is dedicated to FssmkAlkindy  this was the very first person to make a comment on one of the chapters so thank you so much!!
————————————————————

After my semi protest to being kidnapped and shipped off to Russia I find myself in the back of a black SUV headed to God knows where. I think we're supposed to be headed to an airport. I'm not sure.

Can they do this? Who is exactly are these guys?

I'm not sure I want to know. They killed somebody last night and got away with and just to my luck I was the only one who witnessed it.

God help me!

All of a sudden the car stops and I freeze. I hate not knowing what's going to happen next in my own life. I guess that I'm no longer in control, but that isn't going to stop me from running the minute I step foot on the ground.

They split me and Jade up and I don't know where they took her, but I know she's safe to an extent. And by extent I know they won't kill her. I can only hope her situation is better than mine, but I wonder if instead of worrying a little less about her and a lot more about myself. Jade can hold her own. She can talk her way out of any situation if need be, but me well I usually curl up into myself and take whatever is dished at me.

While I'm busy thinking the car stops but I don't notice until the car door that I'm leaning on is opened and I nearly fall out of the vehicle that we've made it to wherever this is.

"Where are we?" I ask and to no surprise I get no response. He doesn't say anything to me he just grabs my upper arm and drags me out of the backseat.

I lookup to see a massive plane.

Is this a private plane? How can they afford this?

Crap! I was hoping we were going to somewhere public, but this place is completely remote, I guess people who are smart enough to murder and successfully hide the body wouldn't take their captive to a public place.

I'm led up to the plane and when I hesitate to walk up the stairs the guy behind me pushes me forward and forces me to keep walking.

I look around when once he forces me all the way through the door and to no avail its quite luxurious.

The man from before is already seated on the plane. I suspect he's the one who's in control of things since he was the one giving the orders.

I'm led to my seat across from him. He gives a nod to the guy that brought me here before dismissing him with a wave of his hand.

Just as I start to wonder why we've been sitting here for so long. I hear a voice come over a loud speaker and say, "We're first in priority for take-off, we should depart in about five minutes. Please take this time to fasten your seatbelts in preparation for the flight. Thank you." I hurriedly do as he instructed.

Five minutes pass by quickly and we are in the air quicker than I thought we would be. The air pressure is a little intense because I haven't flown in two years so it's something I'm not used to.

I don't know how much time has passed. So I look up to see what's got my captor occupied. He's reading one of my favorite novels. Harper Lee's "To Kill A Mockingbird" to be exact.

I'm nervous to break the silence between us but luckily he does that for me so I don't have risk the embarrassment of saying something stupid.

"Kitska." He calls out to me. "I can tell that you have something to say. Your so anxious I can feel it from all the way over here so out with whatever it is you want to ask."

I'm reluctant to speak but because curiosity is getting the best of me I open my mouth anyway.

"Who are you?" I speak out in a whisper.

"Nikolai. Nikolai Volkov." He replies simply.

"What are you going to do with me?" I ask before biting my lip and anticipating his answer to come.

"Well first things first darling. I'm going to make you mine." He says unbuckling his seatbelt before moving closer to me. "Sooner rather than later if you keep biting your lip like that." He smirks.

"I'm sorry." I say while quickly releasing the hold on my lip. I can't help myself so out of instinct my tongue darts out to lick my lip. I can feel his eyes staring at me and minutes pass before he decides to speak.

"Do you know the pleasure I could bring to you by biting that lip? Do you know the things I could have you do to me with tongue? And do you know things that I could do to you with mine?" He says before lifting my head and making me look him in the eyes.

"I would love to tear you up from the inside out. I want to hear you scream my name in a mixture of pain and pleasure. I want to see the tears streaming down your face while my fingers are deep inside your cunt and you're begging me to let you cum. Would you like that kitska?" He says while stroking his hand down the side of my face.

I don't know what's happening to me he hasn't touched my body but I clench my thighs instinctively. I can feel the sparks running down my body and directly in between my legs. A feeling equivalent to electricity.

"Please." I whisper wanting him to do something, anything to make this ache between my legs go away.

"Please what kitska? Tell me what you what you want me to do." He says so close to my face that it makes me feel as if I should hold my breath.

"I don't know. Please just touch me." I whisper desperately wanting to feel his hands on my skin.

"And where exactly do you want me to touch you?" He asks. "I could put my lips here," he lets out in a whisper and I can feel his breath fanning down the side of my neck. He runs his right hand down my shoulder and I feels my nipples hardening as his hands get closer to my breast, "Or I could touch you here." He breathes out while his fingers traces the outline of my already aching nipple.

He's barely touched me but all I can think about is how badly I want him to use that filthy mouth of his on every inch of my body.

"Hmm. I'm going to make you scream my name kitska, but when you do I'll make sure you beg me for it all while having that tight little cunt of yours wrapped around my cock."

He peck me on the lips and goes back to his book as if nothing ever happened. Leaving me sitting there flustered and embarrassed.

How could he say such vulgar things to me in such a casual manner? How could I sit there and let him speak to me like that? So many questions I'm desperate to know the answer to but the question I want answered the most is also the one that troubles me most.

Why on Earth did I like it so much?