𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐌𝐚𝐲 4𝐭𝐡, 2019
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

Zavier stood there fuming as he watched the two if them walk off. They had finally found Fathan and Phar inside another store. When they got to them, Fallon let Sonders hand go and slapped the back of Fathans neck.

"Who the fu- oh nevermind, whea yall been." Fathan said fixing his tone once he saw his brother and Sonder. "Looking for yall." Fallon mumbled before squatting down, looking at some of the picture frames and photo albums.

He rubbed his daughters head with his thumb as he looked at Sonder who was already staring at him. He smiled at him making Sond smile back before he stood up. His knee and ankle had popped when he did stand back up but it was nothing new since that happens everytime he squats down.

He grabbed a photo album and handed it to Fathan since they already had buku shit to pay for and he didn't feel like paying for it. After Fathan paid, they started walking again.

Fallon switched Sagira to his other hand carefully so she wouldn't wake up. He had took buku pictures of Fathan and Pharaoh since they were walking infront. But Sonder had taken a picture of him and Sagira when they had stopped to eat. Him and Sonder been talking the whole time they've been walking, mostly about their life n shit.

Sonder was walking close behind him though so in order for Fallon to see him, he had to either turn around or turn his head to an angle.

  𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

I caught a glimpse of Fathan and Pharaoh holding hands n shit.  Yall, my brother finally found him someone cause ian neva seen this side of him. "FALLON!" I stopped and turned my head and so did Sonder.

I smiled once I saw it was Seren. We exchanged hugs and talked before she rubbed Sagiras back and went back to where she was before.

She was with her momma so she couldn't come with us. Haven't seen her in a while though and she told me when she see me again I gotta introduce her to Sond.

After a while of walking Sagi had woke up and started looking around. She still couldn't hold her head up by herself but she's been trying to.

She looked up at Sonder before wiggling around in my arms. "You want her?" I asked him as I lifted her up. He nodded his head and gently took her out my hands before holding her with one arm carefully.

I looked at them for a moment before smiling as we continued to walk, catching up with Phar and nem. Sonder had a grey velvet like durag on that I had noticed when I was holding his hand.

I changed her diaper an hour ago so she should be fine. Surprised she aint crying, instead she playing with the strings thats on his hoodie. Any other person other than me and Fathan, since its taking her a while to get used to momma and Seren, she would bust out crying until one of us come get her.

I took out my phone to check what time it was before putting it back. "Fathan, gimme the diaper bag." I said, pulling the strap over his head and stopping.

I grabber Sonders arm and pulled him to the side before squatting down, hearing my leg pop. I'm too old for this shit, ion think imma be able to get back up.

I took out a bottle of water and poured it inside her bottle with the formula, screwed the top on and shook it before giving it off to Sonder.

I put everything back and rested my head on my knees as I watched him feed her. I closed my eyes, listening to the talking and steps of people in the background not even noticing I was falling asleep.