Stalemate

Holy Shit

I forced myself awake after realizing what happened the night prior. With the rain and the thunder clearly gone, I somehow was held in a state of panic that I wasn’t even thinking rationally when I begin to open my eyes. It was the familiar sight, only the hut was a lot brighter with the morning sun and with it I noticed how cluttered the insides of the wooden house was. The water had significantly dried out and with the occasional chirping of the birds; I think the rain had been gone for quite a while.

Of course, I panicked at the thought of any rescuers seeing us in this state. It would definitely be troublesome and would be worth a lot of explanation if they managed to see two people naked in the middle of the woods. I don’t even want to think what would the other members’ reaction would be.

That thought was primarily what got me immediately as I sat up. But as quick as the rise of emotion, it also swiftly went down. I was somehow dressed back on the swimming trunks I wore before we left the villas, perfectly clean and clear on any mess as I slept the night on a banana leaf. The lantern was still there exactly on the same place where we left it last night, albeit already empty of its usual fire and light. Minnie-noona—

Minnie-noona…

She’s not here?

But there’s a space between the lantern and me, right where I collapsed as we slept. She could not have left me here now, could she?

Then again… have I just imagined everything?

I was in the villa with the scenario from last night with little evidence telling me what happened. If it wasn’t for the lantern on the same place and the accurate placement of the banana leaves it would most definitely be imagination. I could’ve just fallen asleep the second we fixed the lantern and imagined the whole thing to the extent that it was so real.

In fact, it may have been a dream. This won’t be a first if that’s the case.

And if so, I have a weird habit of dreaming about Minnie-noona having sex with me. Maybe I should stop doing that.

I figured there’s nothing else I could do inside of the exposed hut and quite frankly the environment’s not really doing its best to comfort me in this situation, thus I walked outside towards the exposed dock of the small house.

To my surprise, Minnie-noona was sitting on the edge with her legs rested on the first step of the ladder. The blanket-scarf thing was draped over her shoulders, covering the rest of her exposed back from the morning breeze of Bora-Bora.

I felt myself hesitant to go to her probably because of what happened last night. If it was a dream, then it’s fine but it’s still awkward.

If it wasn’t, then heck there’s a lot more reason to be shy towards her.

Damn what the hell have I been doing?

How do I talk to her?

“N-noona, good morning,” I managed to say. It took a lot of effort to speak.

She seemed to have been startled with my voice as she turned with a slight jump; although as soon as her eyes found me she supplied me with a very shy smile before speaking back towards me.

“Good morning manager. How are you feeling?”

“I-Ummm…”

I seemed to have been lost for words.

“Last night was quite unexpected, wasn’t it?” she said.

Wait, so what is she pertaining to: ‘Last night’ as in we slept in a hut or ‘Last night’ as in we had sex last night?