47.

Trigger warning- Mentions of Eating disorder.

Aary's POV

     About a week ago, Professor Slughorn informed Malory and Blaise of his Christmas party taking place tonight. He also said they were allowed to bring a plus one that isn't a part of the Slug Club.

     Malory would be taking Draco but because they're trying to keep their relationship a secret, it's not the best idea. And yes, Blaise did invite me but I declined to help Draco work on the cabinet. It's the perfect night for us to sneak up there and check it out, considering people will either be at the Christmas event or in their common rooms.

           "Have you decided on what you're wearing?" Blaise nudges Mal's shoulder.

       She looks up from her book and nods. "Aary helped me pick it out. Definitely not like anything I'd normally wear though."

                     Draco's eyebrow raises. "Well what's it like then?"

                            "You'll see later, yeah?" She laughs.

     He rolls his eyes and goes back to eating his morning apple. Although Mal and I picked her outfit last minute, I think it's perfect. But she's right, definitely not something she'd wear.

        I lean in closer to Draco. "When should we head up to the Room of Requirement?"

               His facial expression stays blank. "Once the party starts I assume."

                    "Do you think anyone will get suspicious?"

         "I doubt it," He responds. "They'll probably think we're going to the party too."

      After finishing up breakfast, we all packed our things for holiday break and spent the rest of the day planning for the evening. I helped Mal get dressed for the party and after that sat down with Draco to talk about the cabinet for a bit. Him and I went to the library a few days ago to read about it.

                 "So there's a duplicate in Borgin and Burkes?"

         He nods. "Mal and I saw it when we went to go buy the necklace."

          "So if we connect them, it's basically a way to transport the Death Eaters into Hogwarts?"

      For a second time he nods. When he does, I feel a weird feeling form in my stomach. The thought of Death Eaters taking over the school terrifies me, and I know it does him. Especially because I know one of those Death Eaters is going to be the person who killed my dad.

                     "Love, can you help me with my tie?"