Billy Lenz x reader angst.

This is written like hes writing a note to you, enjoy!

WARNING!! this oneshot includes angst and implied 'self unalive', please dont read this if you're easily bothered by sad or dark stuff!!

Billy POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The world was dark...fear was all i had to spark joy in myself, it was a lonely life...until i met you.

(Y/n), when i first saw you, i immediately knew you were different, dont ask me how, it was just....a shit ton of emotions, ones i didnt even knew existed, they just bursted into me all at once, and suddenly, everything felt so strange.

You were my drug, but you didnt even know i existed...i still loved you, i dont think you realized how many people went missing on campus because of it.

If they were too friendly, they died, if they were a bitch or bastard to you, same fate, i did everything i could think of to make you feel happy.

I'd watch you from the holes and cracks of the sorority house, I'd always gush over your smile, your little habits you do when you're focused, even the smallest things like your voice...i fell for you more every day.

And one day...you came to the sorority house with a boy, I watched you and him from the shadows, and got more furious as time went on.

Eventually, he kissed you, and my heart shattered into dust.

He came every day, you two started dating, and i had no control over it, i was basically a ghost, watching the one i love live on without even knowing i was alive and in pain.

One day, you left and never came back, and i heard from the sorority sisters that you were engaged, and you and that fucker you dated moved into an apartment.

I was still in love with you, every day, every month, you were in my mind, i didnt do something when you were here, and now all i had were memories of you.

It was three years after you left, and i was still in love with you, i wanted to see you again, i hated every face that i saw, because..i always hoped the face if see next would be you, and it never was.

I went insane after five years, funny thing, i feel no guilt, i killed that entire sorority house, all those people...i feel no remorse, i disappeared that exact night, and went off of the address id see on letters sent by you to the sisters.

When i got to your house, i saw you with your boyfriend, or now probably husband...and a little baby in your arms, you looked so happy, and i hated knowing that..because i always hoped that i would be the person to make you feel like that.

You had started a life, my (y/n), my everything...you had left me without even realizing it, you had made a perfect family, and even after all these years, that smile i melted over never left...i just wish i would've seen it more.

If i knew you would go on to find your happy ending...i wouldve never let you go, but then again, it isnt my choice is it? You're your own person, and no matter how much I'll regret never saying hi, never holding your hand...it wont matter, because its too late to fix my mistakes.

Goodbye, my beautiful (y/n), i wish i couldve met you in person...i hope you'll live an amazing life, as for me...nobody will have to worry about my dumb shit again...i love you.