=2.10=

'You made me a promise, Peter Parker'

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn't always roll that way. Maybe this time. I'm hoping if you play this back, it's in celebration. I hope families are reunited. I hope we get it back. And something like a normal version of the planet. If there ever was such a thing. God, what a world. Universe, now. If you told me 10 years ago that we weren't alone, let alone to this extent, I mean, I-I-I wouldn't have been surprised but come on, who knew? The epic forces of darkness and light that have come into play. And for better or worse, that's the reality Morgan's gonna have to find a way to grow up in. Elara already has. She's there. As much as I hate to agree with that wrinkly grape, he's right. Elara is the worlds shinning grace. It's chance. She's gonna change the world one day, I can feel it. With my help of course, in some way."

All of Tony's close family, Elara, Pepper, Morgan, Happy, Rhodey and some others. The angel had her wings out and wrapped around herself and her younger sister. The hologram of their dad was playing in front of them from his red and gold helmet as he talked.

"So, I thought I'd probably better record a little greeting in case of an untimely death. On my part. Not that death at any time isn't untimely. This time travel thing that we're gonna try and pull off tomorrow it's-it's got me scratching my head about the survivability of it all. That's the thing. Then again, that's the hero gig, right? Part of the journey is the end. What am I even tripping for? Everything is gonna work out exactly the way it's supposed to." The hologram of Tony stood up from his chair and walked over to the mask. Before he turned it off, he looked up at his daughters and said, "I love you 3,000." He smiled before he shut it off.

Today was the day of Tony Stark's funeral.

They walked out of the cabin they called home, Pepper and Elara both stood on either side of Morgan while they each held one of her hands. In Pepper's other hand was the wreath.

Soft music was playing but Elara didn't notice it was she focused on helping her sister down the stairs and making sure she didn't fall. The rest of the funeral guests stood off the two sides as they parted for them to come through.

They walked to the end of the dock as Pepper and her daughters placed the wreath in the water and pushed it out so it floated. Sitting on top of the flowers and leaves was the original arch-reactor with the writing around it, Proof that Tony Stark has a heart.

Elara stood with her family as they watched it float away. Pepper wrapped her arms around both of the girls. Behind them was Happy and Rhodey, then Peter Parker and Steve, everyone. Everyone was there for him. For Tony.

During the wake, Elara walked around, everyone saying they were sorry for her lost as they knew how much he had done for her and the other way around. She stood around, keeping herself from crying anymore as she couldn't stand it. She didn't like it. She liked emotions but not sad ones.

She felt someone tap her on the shoulder and turned around to see Peter Quill, Nebula, Mantis, Groot, Drax and Rocket standing behind her. Elara smiled at them a little as nobody said anything to her for a second till Quill asked, "You coming with us?"

The angel thought for a second, even though she knew her answer already, before shaking her head softly and saying, "No, I like I'll stay here on Earth. Lots of things to learn and see."

"I figured." Peter said with a shrug before he pulled her into a tight hug, "It'll be different without you."

They pulled away as she smiled at him at full before saying, "I have a feeling that we will meet again. I know it, Peter."

Once she had hugged her sister, Mantis and Drax, Elara moved to Groot. Now that he was a teenager, he was about her height and we could rest his head on her shoulder. She could feel him smile sad against her and whisper, "I am Groot."