10: Do I know you?

"Percy?" The word echoed on everyone's ear, even Thor thought that Loki sounded fond or in awe on the man front of them.

The silence was break by the son of Poseidon, "Yes, I think that's my name"
He said in confusion, "Do I know you?"

"No, I merely trying to speak your name" Loki said calmly, "Fred, Percy, I am Luke- Agent Luke" He added.

Percy stepped forward to meet his hands, but Apollo quickly intercept it by grasping Loki's hand, and almost pressing his body to the god of trickery. "Loki, It's nice to see you" Apollo whispered, too weak for the others to hear.

Loki stare at god, Apollo look's downright murderous with his blazing golden eyes that veiled well by mist most of the time. "I expect more enthusiasm from you old friend" The god said to the Greek deity.

They parted smoothly, but Thor see some tension between them while Percy was busy fondling his tie. "Mr. Blonde, I am Agent Percy and I have some questions for you" The former demigod said, after he finish his neck tie which means ditching it altogether, and putting it on his pocket.

The questions annoyed Thor greatly, it ranges from how he managed to defeat the big guy over there and why he is trying to claim the hammer like meteor. "So, You thought that hammer belongs to you? The green eye god ask, "Are you like Carpenter or something?" He added, which made Thor scowl.

Apollo smile fondly, quite amused how Percy toyed and do his part greatly, which refers to annoying Thor to some extent. Loki tried to steal glances but the sun god always does something stupid or threatening, to get Loki's attention from his- boyfriend?

"Thank you Mr. Bleached brows" Percy said with a small smile, "You proven to be a... Citizen of this... Earth"

The said god looks downright murderous, glaring on the floor. "Great, This is a waste of time me and Percy has to deal with intergalactic cockroaches at the moment, so goodbye" Apollo said to break the silence, still wary and conflicted about the presence of the two Norse gods.

Before Percy and Apollo can exit the room, Loki ran towards Percy and grab the former demigod's hand. "Agent Percy, If you need assistance or help from a skilled agent call me" Loki said, after handing a faux calling card.

The god of trickery also held Percy's hand a little longer, to put some invisible mark on Percy for his own reasons, which was unnoticed by Percy and Apollo.

"Great, We must go now" Apollo said dryly, before practically dragging Percy out in a fond way, which made Percy blush a little bit. Maybe not just little.

Loki breathed a relieve sigh, before staring at his brothers conflicted face. "I fear this is a goodbye brother" He said before vanishing in a green light.
_______________________________________________

Loki reappeared on the spot where the hammer falls from the sky, and put his best effort to lift the hammer but as expected it doesn't budge to his strength and power.

"Stupid magic" He cursed silently, but before he can vanished a hand on his shoulder startle him, making him squeak like a rubber duck on the tub.

Apollo stare at him maniacally, a glint on the golden eyes symbolizes danger, and to his rotten luck Perseus is nowhere to be found.
"Loki, What are you doing here my friend?"

Loki smile tightly, slightly affronted and insulted how this god of sun can caused some fear on him. "I fear that you will ask me that, but do not worry. I have no ill Intention's to your pantheon" The god of trickery said, teeth barred in a feral way.

"I'm glad, I don't want my dearest old friend to be fried by a certain king of god's" Apollo said venomously, before vanishing in to swirl of light.

Loki gritted his teeth, angry by the blatant threats against him. He quickly veiled himself, as he see Thor walking out with a old man and a woman, after talking to the agents.

Before he can left, he see his brother Thor stealing a notebook, and somehow it dampens his anger by two percent.
_______________________________________________

We're almost done to Thor's arc, and I'm pretty excited about it.

Please check my Fanfic, Lost Prince:Percy Jackson