Chapter 1

'Normal' = Thought
'Italic' =Telepathy

———————————

''Their names will be Arjen, Arien and Ariana''

Was it momentary whim? Instead of breaking our necks, he granted us name. That was our first memory of him. A voice as cold as ice and blond hair as bright as the sun.

That was 5 years ago..

".. And now it's our fifth birthday" Arien muttered. "What's the point?" "Arjen.." Arien look at Arjen with a sad look.

"Nobody cares" He said. "Hm.. That's true" Arien sighed. Ariana get out from the blanket and look at them sadly.

I am Ariana Crystalline Yuriana. The second princess of the empire.

"Are you going back to sleep on our fifth birthday, Arjen?"

She is Arien Beatrice Yuriana. The first princess of the empire and my older sister.

"Mmph.."

And he is Arjen Ysilven Yuriana as well as my older brother and the fourth prince of the empire.

We were born as the son and daughters of the emperor. Even if its like this..

'Wouldn't today be our 25th birthday, to be more precise?' Ariana use telepathic with them.

Arjen look at her sister. "Aren't you going to subtract our past lives?" Arjen asked. Ariana shrugged and close her eyes peacefully.

"What are you talking about? Our mental age is 25?" Arien said. Arjen shook his head. "No! No!"

"Ha.. Fine. Then let's just count today as our fifth birthday" Arien sighed. "Alright"

That's right

Inside of these 5-year-old bodies are consciousness of 25 years old. We were an ordinary 18-years-old triplets. We were Korean high schoolers.. Who died because of certain reasons.

Actually, I am not their biological sibling but I am their cousin who only difference 1 day. That's why I always have been close with them.

When we open our eyes, we were born as triplets, and as the emperor's children.

As the emperor's daughter, I would be pampered.. Or so I thought. But that was a huge miscalculation.

Yawn~

"I'm sleepy.. It'll only be us celebrating like last year, right? We can just go out after lunch.." Arjen said while close his eyes.

"Ah.. Since Rurahel left, we might not be able to eat lunch today?" Arien answered. Ariana and Arjen shoots up from the bed in flash.

"We starve for dinner last night and breakfast today as well" Arjen groaned. Ariana sighed.

'At least we will not getting beat up' Ariana said use telepathic. "Yeah.. It was a bit lucky but we will died if we starve like this" Arjen muttered.

'She left last night, and she's still not back... The maids only give us food when Rurahel's here' Arien thought in her mind.

".. What can we do?" She said. Arien walk to the bed and flop her body at the bed. "I want to eat chocolate cake" She whined.

"E.. Éclair.." Arjen mumbled. "Wait, are we playing shitori? Then I'll-"

SLAM!!

SLAM!!

SLAM!!

The triplets quickly shots up in horror. Arien pull  Ariana hand while Arjen pull Arien hand. They run at a big frame picture and open it, reveal a small space.

"Hurry! Hurry!" Arjen whisper in panic. Ariana get inside first, Arien after her and Arjen is the last.

'I guess we will get lunch after all' Arjen telepathic with her sisters.

'I guess so..' Arien smile at her brother. Ariana hug her knees and hide her face between it. 'Are you okay, Aria?' Arjen asked his younger sister softly.

'I'm scared..'

Arjen and Arien look at each other sadly. Among three of them, Ariana is always have most beaten up.

"WHERE ARE YOU THREE?!!!" We hear her 'voice', our biological mother. The triplets flinch and shut their eyes.

"Lady Rurahel, no one's there. Let's go back outside" A maid said. "Ah~ where are you three ~?" Rurahel said before left.

Arien and Arjen sigh in relief. The three of them get out. "She's back early" Arjen said.

"It seems so. I thought she'd be out playing for a week like last time" Arien said in relief while Ariana just stay silent.

Arien flopped at the bed. "Ha~ So tired" She said. "That's my blanket!" Arjen said at Arien.

If we don't have each other or if our mentality were that of a child's.. This situation will be unbearable.

"My blanket.." Arjen glare at Arien but Arien ignore it. "It's a relief that Arjen is here. Indeed" Arien purred in happiness.

Ariana giggled. "But, when we get older, we won't be able to hide in there anymore" Arien said.

"When we're a bit older, won't we be able to hold our ground against Rurahel?" Arjen said with a grinned.

".. You think so?"

"Maybe.. " Arjen answered. 'For us to worry about this on our birthday..' Ariana thought and sighed.

SLAM!!